Lamiastella's collection. Kimora, eat your heart out!!

1. or not, hehe!

Here's some pictures of my humble collection that I took today. I took them on my bed downstairs. I would have taken them in a nicer spot, but since it's raining outside and the house is a mess from getting new furniture, my bedroom was the best spot to do so! lol

Here is what's in my collection! Click on the pics and it'll take you to a HQ version.

Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 (bought on 01/01/06)

[​IMG]

Louis Vuitton Peppermint Vernis Ludlow (bought from a MPRS on eBay) with some lovely red color transfer :\\ I had to remove the picture since we're limited to 8 pics, but you can see it in the 'family' pic at the bottom....

Fendi

Fendi Large Zucchino Chef Bag

[​IMG]

Coach

Coach Small (often called Medium) Hamptons Tote

[​IMG]

Coach Mini Sig Large Flap Soho Hobo. This was my first designer bag :smile:

[​IMG]

Coach White Quitled Ski Hobo with matching black quilted ski wristlet

[​IMG]

Coach Green Optic Ladybug Hobo

[​IMG]

Coach 2006 Holiday Patchwork Tote with matching Wristlet

[​IMG]

The Whole Family

[​IMG]

Hope you all like my lovely little collection!

2. I have the ski bunny Coach hobo too, except in black ! I bought the white wristlet from the same line for my friend's birthday - I just thought that was funny since you've got the exact opposite !

And hey, Kimora may have millions of LV bags, but your collection is still fab ! ;)

3. Thank you :smile:

I'm proud of my little collection. I saved the money for my Speedy in a month by using all of the money I made from nannying and putting it into a shoe box that was superglued shut (there was a small hole in the top to put the money in) until Christmas time :smile:

The others I have also paid for by myself, along with those that I have received as gifts for Christmas and Birthday :smile:

4. you have a cute collection.. good variety as well....

5. Belated congrats on your speedy - it always feels good to finally have saved up the money for something beautiful that you totally deserve!!

And I just love the name of your thread...hehehehe!!!

6. Great start to an awesome collection :smile:

7. You have a nice collection. I love your Coach green optic hobo. I wish I had bought it in pink since I have the matching shoes now I can't find it anywhere.

8. nice collection, i like your Fendi bag

9. cute collection! thanks for sharing!

10. Love your collection I have the white ski & ladybug hobos as well. Love them! Thanks for sharing.

11. You have a nice collection, :heart: the speedy

12. Fabulous collection!

13. love your speedy!

14. Nice collection.

15. Cute collection ... love that Coach ladybug hobo (I'm a sucker for anything with a ladybug on it).