lamiamoda.com

1. Hi to everyone out there. I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone has had experience buying handbags from lamiamoda.com. Are their bags really authentic? Thanks in advance for your replies.

2. you sure the site is correct? when i enter it, nothing comes up.

3. I don't hink I would take the chance. I see no authenticity guarantees nor a return policy. the pictures are stock. You should aways look for pictures that proove possession unless it is a well known and respected retailer or department store :smile:

4. Hmm I'm not quite sure...the bags on there look like last season ones (not that that's bad, I'm just saying it from selling standpoint), so the prices are around that of older items. I know elux has sales on similar items and the pricing is the same..
    I still don't really know though..the lack of a return policy is kind of weird.

5. Thanks for the input. They do have a return policy. The link to it is on the left-side nav under Quick Links. The bag I'm interested in is the Gucci 154982. I called a few Gucci stores & they still carry that bag. I just can't understand how these sites can sell the same bag at so much less & claim it's authentic.

6. Ok hmm..well it still looks odd then. But you know, some Costco's also sell Gucci's and Fendi's that look similar...anyway I think that it's weird for them to sell bags that are still in the store for such a lower price also, so I'd probably just stay away. It seems kind of risky.

7. About two years ago, I bought a few Gucci handbags and wallets from Lamiamoda. I was iffy at first but after discovering that they are willing to give me a refund if wasn't satisfied, I went ahead and bought three purses and a few wallets; everything actually turned out pretty good. The delivery process was smooth and FAST...Bags and wallets came with the dust bags, and authentic cards...I even checked for the serial numbers and everything. I compared the bags to one of my Gucci purse that I had purchase from Bluefly.com and it was flawless. :tup:

8. I would stay away from this site. Gucci bags for 70% off?

I don't think so.

They have stock photos on their website. Call or email them and ask for photos of the actual bags they are selling and then post the photos in the appropriate AT thread.

:tdown::tdown:

9. Hi Sadiesmama,

I see you are new and just registered yesterday.

Here's a link to the AT Gucci thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/authenticate-this-gucci-397030-134.html

10. You never know about anything these days, and that is why my advice would be to stick to the approved vendors on this forum. And, you can find them right at the top of this page under SHOPPING. Then, you are safe.

11. #11 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    Scammers!

Try Google Maps to find their alleged address and you'll see what I mean. Their address in CA is a strip mall, with no store that exists by the store name in the mall. They probably use the UPS store as their address so counterfeit packages can't be tracked back to the people who ship them out.

Plus one phone number is in San Gabriel and the fax number is in San Bernadino ... but they claim to have a store in Rowland Hills? How can you possibly be in 3 cities at once?

Plus, they charge a 10% restocking fee, which is total BS. Stay away!

12. Blah, blah, blah ...

I would LOVE to see pictures of your alleged authentic items posted.

13. I just have a thought here pls donot take it other wise
    Of late if anyone tries to confirm the authenticity of a Site immediately someone with just 1 post plunges in to verify the authenticity. It is not only for this but has also been earlier the same way. Gro if you remember angel boutiue.
    I seems a little weird to me.
    Just a thought no offense intended please

14. Absolutely no offense anusa!

It's too coincidental.

I think these people google their website names, see these threads, then register to post.

As far as angels, I know for a fact the owner sent out emails to all her customers w/ the link to the thread asking the to sign up here and post rebuttals!!

15. what kind of customers are these ones that sell fake angle bags at e bay