lambskin or caviar?

Sep 22, 2006
After picking the hw color for my future beige flap, now it's time to decide the leather? I just love the touch of lambskin, soft:drool: ....But caviar looks nice too and more durable. Whatcha think?

soo hard to decide... i just bought the med beige classic in caviar and i've taken it out of the box twice to model in front of my mirror... i'm still contemplating wether i should keep it or exchanging it for something else. I think the lambskin will bring out the color a bit more. But thats my preference.

i prefer the look of the beige in caviar. also, beige is a fairly light colour and light coloured lambskins are known to be fairly high-mantainence. So my vote is for the caviar, on both counts (looks and durability) :biggrin:

I think the lambskin one looks nice at first glance (even for other colours) but after looking at it for a longer time, the caviar one definitely looks better.

Moreover the caviar is more durable and easier to maintain and handle. Thus I vote caviar !!!!

Caviar. My SA told me that beige lambskin shows dirt incredibly easily. Since I'm not one to baby my bags, I think caviar would be the more practical choice. But I suppose none of us are really that practical when it comes to bags...:P