Lambskin advice needed, please

1. I've already done a search, and need some additional info.
    I just bought a pair of lambskin boots from Chanel. I called the 800 number to see what I could protect them with and, now this is funny, they told me they would recommend NOT wearing them outside :wtf:. Obviously, that is not an option. So, after searching the boards here, I called both Vectra and Lovin' My Bags. They both said their products would work on lamb. Any opinions on either? The Vectra is a spray, while the LMB product is a cream you rub on. Has anyone used either on a Chanel lambskin item?
    Thanks in advance for any info.

2. NOT wearing them outside? :wtf:

Reminds me of the Chanel umbrella; they supposedly told someone not to use this while it's raining outside.....:roflmfao:

Anyway, congrats on your boots!! And I hope someone can help you out with this real soon.

3. :roflmfao::roflmfao:me too lol!

Aprilvalentine Congrats on your new boots!I'm afraid I can't be of much help though!:smile:

4. Oh this is too funny, not to wear the boots outside? Are they crazy, silly, or just plain nuts :confused1:? What a stupid thing to say to someone :cursing:.

I haven't used either product, but I've heard so much good about Loving My Bags, I'll bet their product is great. Good luck, and try not to wear the boots outside, ok? >>>>>>>>>>>LOL, JK!:graucho:

5. That has got to be the Chanel quote of the year. We recommend you dont wear them outside indeed!!!

that is hilarious.

Oooo can we see your beautiful new boots please :smile:

6. Not wearing them outside :wtf:...
    A funny advice ...:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

7. I have a pair of lambskin boots from a couple of seasons ago, they are holding up pretty good, then again where I live is does not rain too much, and when it does, I wont wear them (too expensive to ruin them). I have not treat them with anything so far so good, but I do noticed a little bit of wear at the front , other than that enjoy your boots OUTSIDE!;)

8. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

9. Vectra was recommended to me by a Chanel SA. I have spray all my Chanel Lambskin with it along with my leather jackets.

10. Thanks for the advice! I think I might try the Vectra.
    They are so comfortable and look great with jeans or a short skirt w/ tights. Here's a pic I borrowed from Damien:

chanelquiltedboot.jpg
  11. On a similar vain, I bought a swimsuit from Versace that said "do not get wet"!

12. oh, that's a very yummy pair of boots...

I can't help but laughed out loud when I read what the Chanel rep was saying... and I'm still at the office. People at the office looked at me thinking I had lost my mind or something :p

13. Ooooooh, those boots are TDF!!!! Doesn't everyone know Chanel boots should not be worn outside???!!!! Seriously though, they are so hot! I think spraying them would be a good idea.

14. I love your boots!!

That CS rep has me :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

15. The best cream to use is Meltonian #170 "delicate cream". You get it at a shoe repair store. It comes in a little jar. I use it on ALL my lambskin bags it takes out all the scratches and scuffs and makes it look brand new , Promise.