LAMBie CHAT cont.!!!

So is general chatter banned from the deals thread now? I've had some posts deleted...

Unfortunately, it does not say it in the title, but chat has always been discouraged in the deals thread. It is a highly subscribed thread, and people don't like to sift through the chatter to get to the deals. Sorry!

Unfortunately, it does not say it in the title, but chat has always been discouraged in the deals thread. It is a highly subscribed thread, and people don't like to sift through the chatter to get to the deals. Sorry!

Thanks for clarifying that, Veyda. I got that idea after we were chastised for posting personal chatter, and I got a little stressed b/c I had no idea that I was breaking a rule. So yeah - I got the feeling that this was the case, but it's nice to have someone give the rule directly so I know what not to do in the future.

If I ever break a rule in the future will someone please pm me and let me know? It's probably my psycho Asian upbringing, but this far into my life, I just like to reduce my stress level in any ways possible. :P

Thanks again!

:sigh:

a LAMB bag i've been hunting down for quite a while is now available on ebay. i can buy it but i know i shouldn't. especially right now :sad:

i'm thinking of selling a few bags just to buy it lol

Can someone post the link for the St. Moritz? What the heck is that? <----- NM found it in the deals thread.

And same thing for me like lamblove said please. If I break a rule can someone please tell me? I feel like I unknowingly break forum rules while chit chatting because I'm often in LaLa land when I'm in purse mode. I forget we aren't supposed to make off topic comments and what not. And I don't want to irritate people over it.

Last edited:
Can someone post the link for the St. Moritz? What the heck is that? <----- NM found it in the deals thread.

And same thing for me like lamblove said please. If I break a rule can someone please tell me? I feel like I unknowingly break forum rules while chit chatting because I'm often in LaLa land when I'm in purse mode. I forget we aren't supposed to make off topic comments and what not. And I don't want to irritate people over it.

Don't worry! We are a very easy bunch and you can talk about whatever you want in chat! :biggrin:

Just restating the fact Australia Post suck. My bag DID come yesterday and both my mum and I checked the letterbox for a notice. We didn't see one.

She goes to walk the dog this morning and finds it on our lawn!!! The darn thing wasn't put in the letterbox properly.

Just restating the fact Australia Post suck. My bag DID come yesterday and both my mum and I checked the letterbox for a notice. We didn't see one.

She goes to walk the dog this morning and finds it on our lawn!!! The darn thing wasn't put in the letterbox properly.

Yikes!! That's really scary!! What if the sprinklers for the lawn goes off? What if there's a crazy like the lady who stole the shadow mandy?

Well, I'm so happy that you got it safe and sound!!