Handbags & Purses

Lamb Fans Wearing their bags

midorichan Posted By midorichan Posted Oct 14, 2009

1. Here's me w/ Silver Esquivel

Pic 1~ Rocker style - the sweatshirt is from a band by the name of Brother that I've seen twice this year.
    [​IMG]

Pic 2~ With L.a.m.b. Knot tank!!!
    [​IMG]

2. C'mon, lambies!! Am I the only one who rocked L.A.M.B. over the holiday?

3. ^^ Legs! I am SOOO regretting I didn't get that tank!!! Wish I had it, that pic just reminded me!

4. Awww! Maybe you can find one on eBay?? I wear mine a LOT! I knew I would.

5. I actually love doing these pics!! So a "bump" and a new pic:

L.A.M.B. Ombre Checkerboard Exeter
    L.A.M.B. Katella Woven sneaks
    BGBG Hoodie
    Faded Glory Cami
    Vanity jeans
    [​IMG]

6. Here's a picture of me with my Love Imperia, per the request of lamblove8 (sorry i look like such a dork in these, lol). Hope this helps your bag purchasing decision!

Attached Files:

7. ^^^ Wow I didn't realize what a great size and shape that style has. Whoever gets that one posted on eBay right now is one lucky Lambie.

8. Very pretty BarbieQ

9. for the lovely lamblove8 --- pictures with the Pavia for scale. (I started with the black until I realized it blended right in my outfit... then I switched to white!)

Attached Files:

10. Thank you so much Barbie! I actually love the black bag, even with the black outfit... it adds a different grain and texture, and the chain adds some sparkle. Very nice! Beautiful pix as always!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

11. #41 Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
    Time to revive and bump!! he he! I have some mod shots!! One special request too from Bentley.

[​IMG] Charlemagne
    [​IMG] KENSINGTON SUTTON
    [​IMG] Ultraviolet Nikola in Argon (My butter-baby.)

12. THANKS Legsie!!! OMG I love that sutton! I thought it would be too saggy b/c the leather is soft but its great! Thanks again....

13. You're so welcome! No, it's not saggy. It scoops down a bit but the piping on the front and back help give it some structure. The leather is a bit thicker than the Music line bags also. Very lush leather on the Kensington bags!

14. Sorry, didn't realize how dark the pic was til I posted. I am wearing my favorite Harajuku Lovers tee that spells out B-A-N-A-N-A-S on the back. My African Argyle Worthington sure does stand out though! :p

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. ^^Knas, that bag really pops! Super cute...it really suits you!:tup: