Lamarthe

1. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this brand. They're not very popular but I love their bags and quality.

http://lamarthe.com

2. I really like the way the Mademoiselle large in ivory looks. :o) Where do you purchase them? I've never heard of them before.

3. Some of these are absolutely adorable! Does anyone own one?

4. The matching (sort of) purses in my avatar are Lamarthe; they're really nice and they don't break your bank completely!

5. Ahhh...I love the one called the Paris tote! But it's not available on the website.

The hunt begins.....

6. Ahh yeah, they're pretty hard to come by. I think I'm taking the trip to Paris this summer so I might check out the boutique there. I think they have a store somewhere in Quebec, if you're ever in the area. Sorry if this is so vague. :weird:

7. They are regulars at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.

8. Not to bring up an olddddd thread but I figured it's better then starting a new one.

I saw one at a thrift store last week and they wanted $150 for it. Sure it looked like a really nice purse but they were probably half that at Marshalls. I LoL'd. Needed to look it up here since I've never heard of it before. It's a shame they are starting to overprice some things anymore.

9. I suppose they are popular to the people who know and buy them. I love my Lamarthe large Exception hobo in white. Great drape, simple styling.

I've never seen one in a TJ Maxx or other discount store. I'd love it if they showed up at mine.

10. They have a bunch of wallets up on bluefly.

11. Lol thread resurrected from the dead...

Yes I do!

[​IMG]

12. Here is a modeling pic

[​IMG]

13. I own a beautiful black grain leather tote that I think was called 'Audrey' - I don't think they make it anymore, but I would say it is the most classic bag I own.

14. i had an exception sac, but felt very thin, so i sold it.
    they are attractive, but i don't feel worth the price