Lady Moe's Collection

1. [​IMG]

Fabulous collection:nuts: ... I especially love your baby spy with the matching shoes, very pretty. I just love that color!:love:

2. Thanks Tasi, Sesrup and Asl_bebes.

3. I've never seen the read mbmj before. I like the bag so much!

4. You have a beautiful collection!

5. Here is one of my new additions: My Marc by Marc Jacob Punk Posh Convertible Clutch! I am in love with this bag so roomy!

MbyMJ1.JPG Whole Foods 09 241.JPG Whole Foods 09 245.JPG Whole Foods 09 250.JPG Whole Foods 09 246.JPG
  6. Next is My: Buberry Studded Knight (i think that's the name). I Loved the big bag but my DH said it looked like a suitcase so I went for the small little clutch style. With the matching Shoes!

Burberry 1.JPG Burberry 2.JPG Burberry 5.JPG Burberry 7.JPG
  7. Next: I got a wonderful pair of Bottega Veneta pumps the are very comfortable! This is it for tonight. I will post the Gucci tomorrow! Learning to work a new camera the pics are not the best.

Bottega 1.JPG Bottega 2.JPG Bottega 3.JPG
  8. #68 Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
    Next is My: Buberry Studded Knight (i think that's the name). I Loved the big bag but my DH said it looked like a suitcase so I went for the small little clutch style. With the matching Shoes!

The pictures weren't so good in the first post.

Burberry 1.jpg Burberry 2.jpg Burberry 3.jpg Burberry 4.jpg Burberry 5.jpg
  9. Lady Moe thanks for ur sweet comments, and I love your collection, esp. your Fendi's.x:biggrin:

10. Great purses, adorable kids .. congrats!

11. Congrats for lovely collection! We have the same tortuga spy:graucho:

12. Love the spy bag and shoes. Great combo

13. Fantastic assortment of awesome bags!

14. Thanks for stopping by pltprincess, marginlombok, wmgomez, and n. tosca.