Lady in RED! YAAAAA! My RED Epi Speedy is here!

Epi leather is wonderful. I am very happy for you.

I think that red is definitely hot this year. I'm seeing tons of red bags and in the speedy it will be a classic for sure.

I'm so drawn to red bags this year.

Congrats and enjoy.

Thx edsbgrl, Bagsnbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep...the pics don't show that extra "POP" the red has! WOW!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: (used my cell...cuz Dh has to hook up some thingy to my Mac to transfer the pics..(he's still at work) and I wanted to post 'em NOW! LOL!!! So I went to work w/ my cell camera.

Hi CrazyBagLady! I am also thinking of purchasing the red epi speedy. Have you had yours long? The reason why I ask is because I have been told that the others (i.e. the mono canvas) tend to lose its shape. I love structured bags and I would love the epi speedy if it keeps its shape.

Also, do you think that the opening is too small?

I am SO HAPPY you are HAPPY!!!:yahoo::yahoo:CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:I am doing a happy dance for you right now :wlae:!!! When are you taking her out?!:graucho:

WOO HOOO!!!! Thanks, Irene!!!!!;) Yaaaaa, I'm doing a lil dancing over here myself! :happydance:

Well, tomorrow will be her 1st official outing! Today picking up the kids from school didn't count. LOL!

Tomorrow, the fam and I are going to visit some friends of ours. We haven't seen them in awhile. Since June I think. It'll be fun!! Can't wait!!

As for Sunday...I told Dh, "hey you're gonna have to take me somewhere so that I can parade around w/ my new bag." heehee!! I don't care where, just so that I can (like I said) parade around. LOL!!:upsidedown: The mall, bookstore, out to eat (which we do every wkend neways..so maybe that part doesn't count) Heck, he could take me to Costco w/ my bag and I'd be happy! LOL! (except we don't need to go there this wkend)....neway..LOL you know what I'm trying to say...LOL!!