Lady Gres sizing--comparison advice needed.

1. I've decided that I'm late on the bandwagon and my life will not be complete without a pair in suede.

So this is my question. I have black suede VPs in a 39 ... they are a little snug. Should I go up to a 39.5 in the Lady Gres, then?

TIA!
    :flowers:

2. My wife's sizing is UK 5.5 (Euro 38.5). In fact, she has one foot 38.5 and the other nearer 38. I believe it is quite normal to have your feet slightly different sizes.

Any way, I bought her leather Lady Gres in Euro 38.5 and they seemed to fit ok (i.e. TTS).

She did mention that the top arch, where the bow is situated, pressed a little on one foot (the larger one) but that would probably ease with wear. I think that 39 would have been loose.

Hope this helps.

3. I've been obsessing over these, too :shame: I love them in saffron suede :love:

4. I have only tried on the leather version and found them to feel noticeably a bit wider than the VPs. I merely slipped them on my foot since the display was my size. I cannot tell for how they actually feel on when walking.

5. I emailed an eBay seller ... the 39.5 is 10 and 1/8 inches. I think I'm going to have to err on the side of caution with the 39.5, although I messaged another seller about a pair of 39s in suede.

This is such a circus, CL sizing. Thanks in advance ... any other input is greatly appreciated!!