Lady Dior medium. New kind of belt?

Hello, I am new on this thread but I wanted to share my experience. I live in Paris and I have a medium lady dior with the short strap. I recently tried to buy a separate new longer strap in a Dior shop, but I was told that it was not possible yet to buy it separately. Apparently, I will have to wait until 2017...I was quite disappointed, for I think it is more confortable and modern....I need to be patient !

Did they tell you that eventually the straps will be sold separately? My SA said maybe, but another SA said no... I would love for the embellished straps to be sold seperatly so I could add it to my large lady!! Dior did not make the Large size with the embellished strap, however it did come with a thicker adjustable plain strap that was not very pretty.. My SA was so nice that he switched it out for me so I have the thinner strap.

Reactions: SherwoodMom
Did they tell you that eventually the straps will be sold separately? My SA said maybe, but another SA said no... I would love for the embellished straps to be sold seperatly so I could add it to my large lady!! Dior did not make the Large size with the embellished strap, however it did come with a thicker adjustable plain strap that was not very pretty.. My SA was so nice that he switched it out for me so I have the thinner strap.
I recently ordered a separate long cross strap for my lady dior. Aparently, it is possible now. The only thing is I don 't know how long I will have to wait for it...it depends on the stock apparently. But I am happy to know it is possible to order a separate long strap to wear it across the body.

I recently ordered a separate long cross strap for my lady dior. Aparently, it is possible now. The only thing is I don 't know how long I will have to wait for it...it depends on the stock apparently. But I am happy to know it is possible to order a separate long strap to wear it across the body.
Hi lolo75,
May i know have u bought the seperate adjustable strap? Is dior able to produce back the strap same colour as the bag? I am keen to know as I wish to get one as well..:biggrin:

I bought a few months ago at Dior's corner in Le Bon Marché a separate adjustable strap, for 180 euros. I don't know if it is possible to order a special color or material...mine was the classic black strap. I had to wait for a few weeks.

I bought a few months ago at Dior's corner in Le Bon Marché a separate adjustable strap, for 180 euros. I don't know if it is possible to order a special color or material...mine was the classic black strap. I had to wait for a few weeks.

Thank you. it gives me hope my SA will come up with one for me in 3 months. she said they didn't have any in stock and since my bag came with the crystal strap thats all that she could order for me. but if one should come in she would keep me in mind. and said it would be at least 3 months. i don't know why dior just doesnt come up with a strap line for its bags and not leave you stuck with the strap that comes on the bag. i don't want to buy another black bag just for a strap. my next dior will be a lighter color like mink grey (if they still carry it) or pink.