Lady Braid Satchel in Red *Pics* !!

1. I just received the Lady Braid satchel in Red. The color is a faded red, with pinkish-orangeish (salmon) undertones. I really wanted one hand-held Chanel bag, since all of my others are shoulder bags/totes. The grey is beautiful, but I already have the grey lambskin jumbo. The blue was not as vibrant as I had expected. So I decided on the red, since I know I'll never find my holy grail bag -the Red Caviar Jumbo Classic - in a retail store.

My relatively new, but fast-growing, Chanel collection is almost complete now. I've bought a lot of bags in the last few months (I guess I was making up for lost time), and I can feel a purse ban coming on soon. :sweatdrop:

Hope you enjoy the pics!

-Stephanie (pond23)

Lady Braid Red.jpg Lady Braid Red 2.jpg Lady Braid Red 3.jpg
  2. Gorgeous! Love love love it!

3. Ohhh Stephanie, it's soo gorgeous!!!! :heart: :drool: :nuts: If I didn't have some red bags.... :nuts:! I love the style of the LB... it's so pretty, and feminine!! I hope I can find one in brown... I think I'd get the most use out of that color, but I have to see it IRL first! :smile: Is it a distressed lambskin btw... doesn't quite look like calf to me?

4. Wow, that is pretty! Congrats!

5. Hehe, I am just about to get this one for myself today since there is holts event in toronto!! LOVE it!!

6. Gorgeous. I love your new Lady Braid. Congrats.

7. Beautiful bag! The red looks like such a soft red color, on this bag it looks great. What a nice looking bag.

8. It is beautiful pond23! Where did you get it?

9. Thank you Clandy! The Rodeo Drive boutique did not have this bag in red, so I had to do a charge send from Hawaii.

-Stephanie (pond23)

10. Steph, that is such an excellent choice!!! Congrats! Simply stunning and gorgeous! You should post your Chanel family pics... you have gotten some stunning bags... I am still drooling over your grey jumbo! ;)

11. I'm thrilled for you Stephanie! Faded red is the best way to wear red IMO. Pls post modelling pix!!

12. Thanks fieryfashionist! Every sales associate has given me a different answer; some have said lambskin, and others have said calfskin. The last SA I spoke with checked his notes, and said it is lambskin.

I didn't even know that this bag came in brown. If you do buy that color, please post pics!

-Stephanie (pond23)

13. Hi Larkie,

I'm glad you like the faded red! I've only had one red bag, and that was an MCM bag years and years ago. That was a more vibrant red, but I have to say, I am really loving this faded red. It is just enough of a pop of color against my black and neutral-colored clothing.

Are you keeping your Lady Braid in Grey?

-Stephanie

14. the lady braid in red is gorgeous!!!

15. Oh Stephanie, that's GORGEOUS! :nuts: :heart: :nuts: I didn't even know the LB came in red! I love, love, love this shade of red. It looks like it's the same shade as the spring caviar red. Congrats and I hope you'll post modeling pics if you can!