Ladiesss! There's a new bag coming out similar to the speedy! + info on new stuff

I unpacked our Sig Stripe satchels the other day. My first thought was, "this look like my speedy." All the girls gushed over it and plan to buy one. We got in the Khaki and brown, the khaki and white, and the new denim.

PS: the camo scarf print is fugly.

So does this mean if we went our local boutiques that they might have them in back and might let us steal a peek at them?

In your best guess, do you think the coach speedy will lose it's shape (like the LV ones does). Or do you think it will hold it's shape more like the coach legacy satchel does? I am sure there are several girls who would have their preferances (going both ways) on this subject.

Hot d*mn.......thanks for the info!!! I can't wait to see this Coach "speedy".....I've been going back and forth about getting an LV one for forever, but have yet to justify the $600-700.....I always end up thinking I can get 2 Coaches!! And I just found out that I'll be getting a substantial amount of extra money in a couple weeks, so Coach here I come!!!

ok i cant stand it. its killing me! what is kwim!!! lol

I'm only on page 2 of this super hot thread so I'm sure someone else has answered you by now, but this cracked me up b/c I used to think there was someone named "Kwim" who people were always addressing questions.:wondering I continued to think this and wondered why this "Kwim" person never answered anyone's questions until one day it just popped into my head, Know What I Mean? I also thought there was someone named TIA.:upsidedown: :P

although right now i am in a "small bag phase" i personally would get the LV over the coach for a number of reasons....one being its been a "dream bag" of mine to own the damier speedy (the mono just isnt enough now) BUT if the coach was the right price and i liked the way it looked i would consider it.

going sight unseen...i have a feeling coach is gonna get blasted for having a speedy lookalike.

but i still want my red epi speedy. totally worth the $840 :P

I thought about that too.....

And like batgirl0711, I want the damier over the mono, but don't know if I want the speedy or the papillon.....headed to Atlanta next month so a trip to Lenox is in order....

I thought about that too.....

And like batgirl0711, I want the damier over the mono, but don't know if I want the speedy or the papillon.....headed to Atlanta next month so a trip to Lenox is in order....
we SO need to meet up then! i'm only an hour from lenox.

definately get the speedy- the papillon is cute, but i like the speedy more.

Just testing my limited LV knowledge here. *L*

Is damier the one with the light and dark brown squares? Like a checkerboard?

And then the papillon, is that the rounded, kind of tube like bag with the double handles?

Woohoo!

I'm not a big LV fan because I don't usually like the colors, but omg I fell in LOVE with the denim stuff. Do they make a denim Speedy? *please say "no" because I really can't afford to be adding something else to the want list. *L**

oh no allison, you didn't like the scarf print?!

i'm kind of wary of this "speedy" bag, it makes me think back to when the smaller hand bags that everyone thought imitated gucci (even though its a basic, classic design). I'll have to see it before I can pass opinions. I just hope theres something about the bag that sets it apart from the LV speedy, but since its already being referred to as the coach speedy.. I'll need to see it first. Now I'm really curious!