Ladies with MJ Key Pouch...

I have a small collection of the LV cles (key cases) and use them when I carry a small bag or very slender clutch. I put my ID and cc in them instead of carring a wallet. They're handy and classy. I don't have an MJ one yet. YET. ;)

thanks for the info ladies!

moodysmom i know i am feeling weird about spending the cash on essentially a large keychain. haha

does anyone know what colors the collection key pouch comes in?

I just bought one of these at Bloomingdale's. I got it for $75 plus the $15 gift card. The only had Cocoa though. I am using mine to keep change.

thanks for the info ladies!

moodysmom i know i am feeling weird about spending the cash on essentially a large keychain. haha

theyre are some m by mj ones but they are completely not as cute as the collection pouch. i don't mind the totally black one.

does anyone know what colors the collection key pouch comes in?

I've seen the cocoa and gold so far.

I usually just put my cards and a little bit of cash in my key pouch but I don't really use the key chain cause it's just so awkward that the key chain is connected from the inside and I don't like to keep all my keys inside the pouch. It doesn't fit, I suppose. I barely use it. I'm sticking with my ZC ;).

Thanks smooches! I never thought about that- thats a great point.

I so want a key pouch but would rather put that moola towards a ZC. BUT i think if i ever do want a small MJ purchase, a key pouch would be my MJ thingie of choice. I say go for it if you find it in a color you like.

thanks for all the info. and smooches i'm sure the girls here who drive a car will really appreciate that tip- imagine your car breaking down because of your key pouch :roflmfao: lucky for me i'm a city girl- no car needed.