Ladies with MC Aurelia MM

Sure you can...I bet your LV's look absolutely gorgeous on you!!!! I am thinking about the Black MC aurelia...it looks more versatile and it is year round...maybe we will both get one and post...did you check out the pick of the black MC earlier in this thread it looks sooo nice...I am sold:yahoo: ...

Yes, I did! I like how open you are to new LVs and your honesty in why you love them!

Thank you for the reassurance..:shame: I really don't wear my LVs as nice as all of ya here in the PF...

OMG! I just checked my email it's coming tomorrow, it weighs 11 lbs?? :confused1:

Hope it's not bigger than your Horizontal Lockit. I was contemplating that one especially with the way you were going on about tanning it until got a patina!:P My DH thought :rolleyes: omg they treat their handbags like babies!!:yes: yea, i do that too!:angel:

Yes, I did! I like how open you are to new LVs and your honesty in why you love them!

Thank you for the reassurance..:shame: I really don't wear my LVs as nice as all of ya here in the PF...

OMG! I just checked my email it's coming tomorrow, it weighs 11 lbs?? :confused1:

Hope it's not bigger than your Horizontal Lockit. I was contemplating that one especially with the way you were going on about tanning it until got a patina!:P My DH thought :rolleyes: omg they treat their handbags like babies!!:yes: yea, i do that too!:angel:
Thank you....love my HL and yes I do baby it just the first month or two...I see bags with water marks and I cringe....my LH does require extra care in the begining but, once I have the patina it will be a knock around everyday bag....did you go for the white???? I want pics and details...congrats it looks like a fabulous bag...

I don´t fancy it to be honest.
:confused1: you lost me sweetie!!!!! I do like to be honest about a bag that I have tried. I do not always love everything but, when I do love something I rave about it. Good thing LV has so many styles and choices to suit everyone:yahoo: . What looks great on someone else may not look great on the next person:P ...it is trial and error...

cheers:flowers:

grrrr... I can't wait for the FedEx guy...:mad: I have an interview at 3pm gotta get ready... Might have to wait until tomorrow which is worst cause my DH is getting a generator since he's not home I'm going to have to help the electrician wire the place.:confused1: I hope he comes soon & I'm getting the white one was going to order 20 bags and just try all the colors, but I think I would have been :busted by DH!

grrrr... I can't wait for the FedEx guy...:mad: I have an interview at 3pm gotta get ready... Might have to wait until tomorrow which is worst cause my DH is getting a generator since he's not home I'm going to have to help the electrician wire the place.:confused1: I hope he comes soon & I'm getting the white one was going to order 20 bags and just try all the colors, but I think I would have been :busted by DH!

okay I will get in black so we can have opposite twin bags!!!!! love the white but, want a black bag with bright colours right now...we can exchange pics soon...sooo happy for you...it looks like such a nice bag!!!!

I'm interested in getting one. I'd like to see how it looks, so please post pics of your hot self modeling it! :yahoo:

Thanks!
thank you for this thread..I did not want another mono canvas...and I have too much brown in my purse collection to go with daimer...after seeing your posts I explored the aurelia...love it and dh know this is the one I want for x-mas/anniversary...have not seen it in real life...if it is a miss I will send it back for white...hope that I fall in love...what about you????

I have one now for 2 weeks. I absolutely love it.
The problem is, I don't know how to post a photo?
Mine is black.
Thank you...tell us more about this bag..how much do you love it and why??? what is the black like? I have only seen MC IRL in white....tell us more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

okay I will get in black so we can have opposite twin bags!!!!! love the white but, want a black bag with bright colours right now...we can exchange pics soon...sooo happy for you...it looks like such a nice bag!!!!

Hi ladies:yes: I think I understand the whole concept of the MC Monogram either black or white.

When the line first came out I thought it was too glitzy or blingy?? Way too much color. That's why I was not in love with the line.

For all those that love all the hardward it will be a color preference. All that shiny stuff is to appeal to the more elite younger crowd which totally makes perfect sense.

Now for those considering a break from the original monogram, but never really loved it you'll have to try on a few before coming to that conclusion.

Because believe or not (I have learned the hard way) Louis Vuitton has never produced an item THAT was not a fashion statement in all categories. I mean ppl taste category that is.

If you've gotta chose between black or white make it a choice as to your color preference ie what's in your closet.

It's that simple.

I just opened my box and fell in love :heart: with the Aurelia it is so feminine that I wondered why I let the earlier established versions make me yet again shy away from my most beloved couture designer. It is absolutely perfect! Either color. Taking back what I said earlier about the black mc.:yes:

Yes... This should have been my new acquisition several price hikes back!:shame:

So, now, I just have to exchange this tiny bit of imperfection for my perfect and I will be set.

lvpug.... All I can say is, if you want a color break... The MC Aurelia MM will definitely add diversity to your new :heart: loving collection of LVs, also a new addiction!:shame: :confused1: :yes:

Hi pinki....I love black and bright colours and the style of this bag...I am not 20 but, think I can pull it off...I love the pick of the black aureilla MM on vuitton...hope I love it even more in person...love the white as well but, the black is year round and suits my wardrobe...will keep you posted..hope that it is love at first sight!!!yes I love mono canvas but, do not want my whole collection to be mono canvas for me that would be boring...

Hi pinki....I love black and bright colours and the style of this bag...I am not 20 but, think I can pull it off...I love the pick of the black aureilla MM on vuitton...hope I love it even more in person...love the white as well but, the black is year round and suits my wardrobe...will keep you posted..hope that it is love at first sight!!!yes I love mono canvas but, do not want my whole collection to be mono canvas for me that would be boring...

lvpug, you're going to flip if you get this bag in black!:upsidedown: Definitely put one down for that Christmas list your DH was asking about. It really is gorgeous and very similar to your HL, it also reminds me of the cabas mezzo it is simply elegant. IMHO!:yes: :heart: :flowers:

I know it's not the miroir or the azur, or the embossed cuir, it's just LV.