Ladies with HOBOS..how well do they stay on your shoulder??

1. Hi..I was wondering this because I just waitlisted for an EB Hobo tonight?? I have tried them on in the store but didn't really walk around to see if it could fall down or not, it seemed really comfortable but I would like other opinions!! I also put on hold the EB money (both will be with GSH):wlae::wlae:Thanks in advance!!

2. I have narrow shoulders and this is the first bag that has actually stayed firmly put on them. I'm absolutely delighted with my GGH hobo. It's so comfortable and fits everything inside.

I bet it'll look stunning in EB. Mine's an anthracite and I've used in almost every day since I bought it. I think you'll be very impressed with how easy it is to wear and use.

Please post pics when it arrives as I'd love to see it!

3. can't wait to see pics! EB Hobo is the bag I'm pining for these days.

4. Extremely comfortable, and perfect drop length IMO!

Good luck!!

5. I agree. My first Bal bag that stays firmly on my shoulder!

Can't wait to see photos!

6. Agree :yes:

7. Another vote for the hobo as the easiest on the shoulder bag yet, great fit, drop, all around.

8. Thanks for all your replies!!

9. Just perfect.:tup: It is the most comfortable bag i have carried with me on my shoulder.:yes:

10. I don't have any, but I tried on the '08 EB Hobo at NM in SF last week. It seemed to slip a bit, but it looked good. They had one in stock as of last Friday.

11. Yup, super comfortable. :smile:

12. My hobo has quickly become my fav bbag because it's sooo easy to wear on your shoulder!

13. Now you ladies are making me want one!

14. This is my perfect bag and it sits on my shoulder perfectly!!!!

15. Okay - I'm sorta new to Bal, but the Hobo and the Day are too separate styles correct? How do the two compare for staying on your shoulder? I too have narrow shoulders (gee, narrow hips would have so much nicer;) and a single strap style is the only thing stays on and it usually has to be a bag that fits close to the body as well.