Ladies Who Lunch...and Do Hermes

1. Well yesterday I took a mental health day from work and headed off to Charlotte for some fun (in the rain) with Prada Psycho, Love2Travel, and Boxermom. Of course when I arrived a bit late, PP and Boxermom were already in Hermes hanging out with Jason. I was elated to see that PP had finally crossed to the orange side. She was carrying a GORGEOUS Bolide Web II. :drool: We stayed a bit longer and then headed off to lunch at CPK. That is where we picked up love2Travel. After lunch and some great shoe shopping at Bob Ellis and bag shopping at Neiman's we headed back to Hermes. (must save the best for last!) Originally PP was going to get some perfume and shower gel. I was only going to browse and chat with Jason. However I made my way over to the shoe section and started trying on various shoes. The one that looked the best and got rave reviews from Jason and PP was a pair of brown calfskin pumps that have a silver buckle. I don't know the exact name, but they are SO fierce. Unfortunately Jason was OUT of my actual size in that shoe. Never fear however...I called my SA in ATL and she located them for me. I will definitely post pics when they arrive.

All in all it was a great day. It was Love2Travel's first time in an Hermes store and I think she really liked it. They had a nice assortment of bags there, including two lindys, three kellys and three or four trime.

2. :yahoo: Glad you all had fun! Those shoes sound gorgeous!!! :tup:

3. I love lunching and shopping with my pf pals! sounds like you had a wonderful time!

4. Sounds like a great day of fun was had by all!! Congrats on the new shoes, too.

5. That is EXACTLY the kind of day that feels a little like a mini-break or short holiday. And the reason I like being a gal... how could sports EVER stack up???

6. Sounds like a wonderful day. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your shoes.

7. Glad you had fun- Can't wait to see the shoes!

8. oooh what a great day! hermes and cpk? yum! i would have gone to cheesecake factory though. lol. LOVE that mall! i have spoken with J on the phone and he's a doll! can't wait to see the shoes!

and so jealous you got together with boxermom!

9. What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. tPF friends, lunch and H shopping is the best combination possible.

10. I love lunches and shopping with tpf friends. Glad to hear that you had a great time!

11. I love H shoes....have several pairs and they feel great!! Glad you had a good time!!

12. awesome shopping report! glad you all had fun!

cant wait to see the shoes!

13. Glad that you had a fun time! Can't wait for the shoe pics!

14. Hey NG, I know you guys had a blast yesterday. I was stuck at work! I really hated that I missed the get together. I'm sure we'll get together again after the Holidays.

Congrats on the new goodies!

15. such a lovely experience.. wish I can share on that too.. damn this job that I got.. really bad for activities as fun as this.. heheh