Ladies, what is the name of this beauty?!

Thank you so much H&H
I have been trying to track down the leathers and colors of the bags I bought outside of the H stores. Before I found out about PF the most I knew was that 'yes it's leather' and the color is brown. I found out my SA is not the one to approach. Ever.

I bit the bullet and just bought this.
I spoke to Nola by PM first and she said she wasn't going to be getting it so hope she wasn't just being polite.

Hope it's as nice as it looks.
I'm a bit nervous buying anything I haven;t seen IRL. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks to H&H for advice.

I spoke to Nola by PM first and she said she wasn't going to be getting it so hope she wasn't just being polite.

Congrats! The bag is so gorgeous! It's so unique - I've never seen anything like it. Hope you'll post pictures of your own when you get it.

Congrats!

I've bought from LZ without even the benefit of seeing my bag in pictures, just from their verbal description. Both times I've found their pics to be thorough and their condition reports extremely conservative. I was thrilled both times, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything on their assurance of good condition, no matter what price it was.

You've scored a gorgeous bag, and it's a great price for a leather lined bag!

You can put your faith in Pete & Mario. Congrats! Please model for us.

Wow...Nola...as they say in baseball...Good Eye! Major score on the willpower for you for my friend!

Looks like your going to have a beautiful bag Sarachryan...Enjoy this rare piece.

Congrats! What a truly beautiful and unique bag! Does anyone know if it's been discontinued or if it was ever even sold in the states?

I´m glad you got it! I´m so excited about this model and can´t wait to see more of it.