Ladies, what do you think of this outfit??

1. It's not Bark Jacobs (yes, that label exists) but I still think it's cute!

CIMG0618.JPG
  2. Awww. how adorable!

3. Very cute !!! :love: Does your dog like it ?

4. awww i love it.....my chloe has those shoes too in pink and yellow and i think they're the cutest ever :lol:

5. Awwww *love*

6. Very cute! I have two chihuahuas and I love to dress them up! They are so spoiled--they have their own stroller and carseat! LOL :smile:

7. ^^ OMGosh! I would love to see pictures of that! :smile:

8. That is just adooooooooorable!!!! :love: :love:

9. :biggrin: :biggrin: The shoes!!:biggrin: :biggrin: So cute and funny! Where do you buy doggie shoes like that? Is your dog a Boston Terrier? Just adorable.

10. i love to buy Gigi dog clothes from build a bear. great quality and prices.lol

11. I love dogs, but I just can't get into "dressing" them! Maybe it's because I have big dogs? Can someone please explain this too me? I can see how the "shoes" could be practical though--walking on hot sidewalks can be hard on doggies' feet...

12. :lol: :lol:

Bark Jacobs! That's hilarious!

13. haha that is just too cute. :smile:

14. Wickedassin-- I don't "dress" my dogs in shoes, hats, goggles, etc...just a little tshirt or sweater if it is chilly. Alas, since I live in Arizona, my little Chi's usually run around 'naked'. LOL

In think that the booties/shoes are a great idea for any size dog, though. I always cringe when I see dogs walking on hot pavement. Ouch!!

What kind of dogs does everyone have?

15. That's so cute!