Ladies wash your new bras & undies **WARNING GRAPHIC PICS**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 May 26, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    This came from a nurse:
    After anthropologist Susan McKinley came back home from an expedition in South America, she noticed a very strange rash on her left breast. Nobody knew what it was and she quickly dismissed it believing that the Holes would leave in time. Upon her return she decided to see a doctor after she started developing Intense pains. The doctor, not knowing the exact severity of the disease, gave her Antibiotics and special creams. As time lapsed the pain did not subside and her left breast became more inflamed and started to bleed. She decided to bandage her sores, however as Susan's pain grew more intense.
    She decided to seek help from a more certified doctor. Dr. Lynch could not diagnose the infection and told Susan to seek the aid of one of his colleagues who specializes in dermatology. Unfortunately, the doctor was on vacation. She waited for another two weeks and finally was able to reach the dermatologist. Sadly, a life changing event was about to unfold during her appointment. To Miss McKinley's surprise, after she removed the bandages, they found Larvae growing and squirming within the pores and sores of her breast. Sometimes these wicked creatures would all together simultaneously move around into different crevices.
    What she didn't know was that the holes were in fact, deeper than she had originally thought, for these larvae were feeding off the fat tissue, and even milk canals of her breast.
    Please share with as many women and men that you know. Our undergarments are made in different countries all over the world. They sit in boxes and go through many hands and exchanges before we purchase them for ourselves.
  2. that pix is disgusting!

but yea, it is an urban legend.. i've read this in emails a few times before. Gross!
  3. Oh dear Lord! As fabricated as that picture is, it makes me just :yucky: As if anyone would just let "larvae" eat eraser size holes & hang out in their boob like that~ the wonders of photoshop! And what happened to her nipple?! Did they eat it too? People who circulate these stories on the internet have WAY too much time on their hands.

PS. Love ya Westiegirl~ You're just looking out for us!;)
  4. You know when I got the message from my girlfriend who works for the Navy and this was sent to her by the clinic nurse. I told her it read like an urban myth and the pictures looked fake, but swore up and down it wasn't!
    Oh well, one for the books!
  5. This is both disgusting and interesting at the same time. Urban legend or not, I think it'll make me think twice when I'm buying a bra!
  6. Fly larvae in wounds hatch to look like this:

7. I seriously question that story, but I always wash new lingerie before wearing it. That's more because you never know if it had been tried on before. A little eewwww I know but washing first is the way to go!!
  8. YUCK, why oh why did you have to post that picture.. :crybaby::cursing:
  9. Ewww, yes! There should be a Not Safe for Work or Disturbing Pics Ahead disclaimer!
  10. Urban Legend yes....
    But anyone would be crazy not to wash their underwear (and all clothing in my mind) before you wear them. So many of my friends and I have worked or still work in retail and the stories about how women try on clothing with no underwear, sores, ect....would make you think twice. I like to order my stuff online, new in a package.
  11. Oh Jesus! :sick:
  12. Sweet Jesus! They look like cigerette burns!
  13. *puke puke puke*...

I just had lunch y'all
  14. gross!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.