Ladies that are a solid US size 9......

1. What size do you wear in European shoes?

Looking to buy some French Sole shoes online, but other brands would be helpful too. Thank You!

2. I am between a 8.5 and 9 though I tend to wear 9 for flats and boots; 8.5 for heels. I usualy start with a 39.5 for flats. It has worked for all brands I've tried from Ferragamo to Taryn Rose for me. The exception has been MBMJ shoes which I need sometimes need a 40.

3. Thank you Zoeyzoo! I think I'm a 40....I just hate returning things...:smile:

4. I don't know where you're ordering them but Zappos sells that brand. Free shipping both ways. They ship it overnight to you. Makes returns a little easier.

5. It's Saks online so it is returnable....it's the ones with the thinner bow, suede.... for $225.00. I have a Saks GC that I need to use soon!

6. I also am a solid US 9 and usually go with EU 40, Chloes, Dior, Marni, Dolce and Gabbana. Prada/Miu Miu I can wear their 39, 40 is too big. I'm always afraid to buy flats online because they fit so differently than the heels/boots I usually buy.

7. Thank you Queen D. It looks like I'll order the 40, and cross my fingers!

8. I am 'true 9' =) and I wear a 40 - but it depends - like LV dress shoes (sandles etc.) that fit a little smaller I wear a 41.

9. I'm a true 9. I wear 39 in Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Miu Miu, LV; 39.5 in Manolos, some Louboutins, some Jimmy Choos, Chloe, YSL, Chanel and Lanvin; 40 in Louboutin and Jimmy Choo boots and flats, Dior.

10. Thanks Nyria and greenleaflettuc,

I really appreciate the help. It looks like it varies by brand...hard to buy online.