Ladies,PLEASE HELP ME edit my collection. I cant do it by myself..I WANT ALL OF THEM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<<<<Hmmmm.......Is Foxiyellow really "Sofa King Banned"???

You know what? I have always wondered about that - I see people with those headings under their username and I wonder if they put it there themselves or was it put on by the mods?

Btw ladies.. this is the other thread that was linked to this one.... this is one crazy amount of bags in such a short time, looking at the styles it seems like they are very recent, probably about the same time since she started joining TPF... this forum could be so addictive!

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/please-help-me-edit-my-collection-now-i-167229.html

I just did a Google search for 'sofa king banned' - very informative. Once I said 'sofa king' real fast I got it. I am fairly certain the mods put it there, and she's banned. But - we'll never know! FY, if you are reading this, good luck in selling off your bags on e-Bay!

I just did a Google search for 'sofa king banned' - very informative. Once I said 'sofa king' real fast I got it. I am fairly certain the mods put it there, and she's banned. But - we'll never know! FY, if you are reading this, good luck in selling off your bags on e-Bay!

I was wondering the same thing so I googled and yes, you have to say it fast to understand why (I am a little slow... I kept on saying "Sofa King" fast that my roommate is glaring at me from across the room and then I saw it in her face! Hahaha). Anyway, I've seen that under FY's user name for a while yet she can still post. Oh well, this gave my roomie a bit of a laugh. :P

Hi Cheryl,
Say "sofa-king" fast . . you'll get it! {sort of like so freaking . . . get it?}

It's just the default title that goes under one's user name when they're banned.

There is a whole thread about it somewhere in the forum. I got curious a while back - (I understood the banned thing - but had the image of a Homer Simpson type with his remote and beer making decisions about things - and it didn't make sense -even to me). It still took me a few pages of posts to get it. (I'm really slow)

Why did she get banned? (cus have too many bags?)

I am curious too - maybe she said she was going to sell her bags on ebay and we all know who she is on ebay?

No idea - she has been flooding the forum with a lot of threads and messages tho - I wonder if she was trying to get to the 500 feedback asap so she can apply to the marketplaza so she can sell her bags...

It would be good to know I guess, so I wouldn't do what she did and get "Sofa king banned" LOL

^I found out there is a special tag hanging on most of her bags, her store tag? Don't know, anyway our smart Mods had figured out something wrong w/ her and it's good to stop that before it gets worse.

(and yeah I would like to know why and be aware of it myself)

I think that she was obviously trying to get people to PM concerning the sale of these bags. She has the pics titled new Ebay stuff, so you have to wonder how much was she intending to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.