Ladies, please help me decide what to do!?

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Ok, I just purchased a Mogano First recently and I am loving it to bits!! I have been using it almost everyday since I got it. This is a first for me since I have always been a City girl from the beginning, well ,now I have 2 Firsts, the other is a 07 Marine that I am thinking of letting go since I don't use her as much...and since I am eyeing another handbag of a different brand, the funds for this sale (if I ever do sell it) will be great help!

What should I do?:confused1:

well, personally a marine first is on my "maybe some day" wishlist- I still can't get ****** marine first out of my mind- it was really stunning, leather was perfection, like 05 leather!! So if it were me, I'd prolly keep her.

Still, if you're not that crazy about her, let her go so you can get a bag that you truly adore!

Since you are loving a First now, you might end up wanting to use it more over your Cities. I say keep it a while. You might just want to phase some Cities instead months down the road. Marine IMO is worth keeping!

i love marine but i see you have Blueberry day in your wishlist and since the colors are similar .. personally i wouldn't buy both .. and also you're not using your marine .. i suggest you sell .. goodluck