Ladies, out of luv with LV due to price hike?

I'd like to say that this has turned me off LV but unfortunately not. I do think it's pretty low of them to have an increase right before Christmas so they can squeeze more money out of people.
I guess they know that people will buy their stuff no matter what so why not charge more?:sad:

I often wonder what Louis Vuitton himself would say?- if he was alive today what direction would he have had for his company? Would the company he created as it stands today meet with his approval?:idea:

^^That is quite a jump for sure......I hope that LV does justice for the increase with increase in quality control though....

I dont mind paying for good quality....so far so good for me...but if I find some of the issues that I hear on the forum much too often...it would be more upsetting to me...

But honestly...doesnt LV still hold up to the value much more than most others??? When I visit some other designers sites...it turns me off and I find LVs to be much more appealing....(I cant deny the workmanship of Hermes..but the price!!! And the style...its not for me)

Absolutely looking more at other brands now... I think the canvas is one of the most durable materials out there, but now for my leather bags, I would much rather look at Hermes and Chanel... I think LV is overall well-made and they're lasted me for years with regular use, but I just don't think it's worth the money for something that's now going to be made in an assembly line.