Ladies!! Look at My New Birthday Gift!

Ivette, had to come back and take another look. It is so dreamy. The color just photographs so amazingly. What I love about Hermes is how the colors are all so vibrant regardless of the types of leathers. This is one way they stand out with their products. You almost feel like they are candy and you can eat them...hence the term arm candy! Wait, isn't that suppose to be the man...arm candy?

Ivette, I praise you because you handle your Birkin arrivals with such class. You also make others feel so good and keep their dreams of finding their bags alive. Like Baggaholic, you are right...she will get hers as well. It is out there and she will have a story to share on how it gets in her hands.

I hope I write my story one of these days before I hit 50 years old!

I just have to say it looks GORGEOUS ~ ~
I can imagine how you felt when they said,,,"Wait we might have one in the back" LOL LOL

It's truly fabulous and I bet it looks better in real life than how it looks in the picture. The pictures just don't seem to do justice for these bags.... BJ is THE PERFECT color for spring/summer...

Happy Birthday! Would it be right for me to guess which bag you'll carry to your b-day celebration??
Enjoy the bag and really put it to work!! :smile:

joanna said:
I just have to say it looks GORGEOUS ~ ~
I can imagine how you felt when they said,,,"Wait we might have one in the back" LOL LOL

It's truly fabulous and I bet it looks better in real life than how it looks in the picture. The pictures just don't seem to do justice for these bags.... BJ is THE PERFECT color for spring/summer...

Happy Birthday! Would it be right for me to guess which bag you'll carry to your b-day celebration??
Enjoy the bag and really put it to work!! :smile:

Thank you joanna. I will wear it on my birthday so I can feel special. You are right, the color is very spring-ee. You know, I haven't worn it yet...just keep staring at it and wondering how to show it off. Knowing this area, no one will notice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kellybag said:
Ivette, had to come back and take another look. It is so dreamy. The color just photographs so amazingly. What I love about Hermes is how the colors are all so vibrant regardless of the types of leathers. This is one way they stand out with their products. You almost feel like they are candy and you can eat them...hence the term arm candy! Wait, isn't that suppose to be the man...arm candy?

Ivette, I praise you because you handle your Birkin arrivals with such class. You also make others feel so good and keep their dreams of finding their bags alive. Like Baggaholic, you are right...she will get hers as well. It is out there and she will have a story to share on how it gets in her hands.

I hope I write my story one of these days before I hit 50 years old!

Kellybag, you are too kind. Thank you. :love: I just wish everybody on this forum could experience what some of us have--that very special feeling. :biggrin: :love: