Ladies....I've gone too far.....with my hubby!!

Hi ladies, well, how the heck did this happen???

Most of you know that I have a great DH that tolerates my bag buying obsessions. He wasn't always that way, he used to fight me about how much these bags cost. I like to think I have "cultured" him in the joys of quality items :lol: :lol: . However, tonight he goes to our printer and finds a piece of paper that I printed out (and forgot to get off the printer) of a Damier Speedy 25 and Damier Alma. He brings the paper over to me and says....

Him - "Oh, are you thinking about getting a Damier now?"
Me - "Uh, well, yea, not RIGHT now, but you know...
Him - (cuts me off) "Damier is awesome, I really like Damier"
Me - "Uh, you do?"
Him - "Yea, you should get the Speedy, and as a matter of fact, I WOULD
LIKE A DAMIER WALLET"

Me - :wtf: :wtf:

What have I done????? Now, HE wants LV stuff??? Okay, now there's not enough money here to feed TWO people LV!!!!!! :lol:

He used to think spending money on this stuff was stupid....now he wants it? I know I trained him to like this stuff and appreciate it....but look ladies, it CAN go to far.

Imagine if you all had to cut your LV buying in HALF cause everytime you got something, your hubby wanted something too!!!!!!

OH - MY - GOD

:lol: :graucho: :lol:

My husband is no where near appreciating or wanting LV. I know how you feel about having two people in your household wanting LV. I don't like my husband's need to always upgrade his PC, he always wants the latest and upgrades - and his obsession with Golf, these two things are more expensive than my LV! I don't mean to sound mean, but I think my husband is just fine with loving computer parts and golf :lol:

It could become a dangerous obsession for your hubby! I'm kidding. It's a funny story. I like how he's taken the initiative to say he wants a Damier wallet. My father has never been a designer wallet kind of guy, but when I bought him a mono one a few years ago, he's been so proud of it. Thankfully, he doesn't want any other pieces.
For your husband, maybe the obsession will end there, just that one wallet....or not.:yes:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: I am laughing so hard at your story Traci!!!!! What if you have created a monster!!!!!:graucho: Seriously though-it's really sweet that he is getting into it! I wish mine would but I know how he is so I will countinue using the car trunk as a hiding area.....Maybe you can limit his purchases to holiday gifts??? Just think, you'll never have to worry what to get your hubby.....

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: I am laughing so hard at your story Traci!!!!! What if you have created a monster!!!!!:graucho: Seriously though-it's really sweet that he is getting into it! I wish mine would but I know how he is so I will countinue using the car trunk as a hiding area.....Maybe you can limit his purchases to holiday gifts??? Just think, you'll never have to worry what to get your hubby.....

:lol: i've got images of rolled carpet, duct tape and a crowbar :sneaky: "you saw nothing" :P

Ha ha -- PGN, your so funny!!

I know ladies...it's nice that he is understanding, I guess. I am just having these visions of him coming home one day saying, I need a new breifcase and I was thinking........ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO