ladies i need your opinion

I think it depends on what type of art you'll have on the bag as well as the colors of the painting. If it has a bit of pink or purple tone in the art, then I'll definitely go with white Birkin with cyclamen piping! I tend to prefer to have something around the edges if the background is white.

I agree with the lovely ladies above and would go for either pure white or white with only pipings, I think in this case, if you went for color on the handles and flaps too it might be too much and will drown out the painting design itself.
Good luck!

lilach said:
so just in case i´ll get it done (with the help of fab people:flowers: )
which birkin would you use for it
-completely white
-white with cyclamen piping,flaps,handles
-white with vert anis piping flaps handles
and gold or palladium hardware
:girlsigh:

i know the final dcision is up to me but you are the only ladies i can speak with about these matters so your opinions are highly important to me as you all love hermès and have so much style :flowers:
Ooh, I didn't know it would or could be the same artist...in that case, do it! My vote is white with cyclamen on the piping only.

All White!!!!! It will be sooooooooo gorgeous!

lilach, out of my curiousity, may I ask you how many, what kinds of Hermes bags do you have right now if you don't mind me asking? I have been curious about what collections you have now, but I always forgot to ask you...Maybe you posted on this forum already, but I missed it...?

I can understand your feelings. :love:

My vote will be all white with palladium hardware. If you do decide to get your friend to do the painting, please don't have the rose painting as shown in the pic. Not a girly fan. :flowers:

If possible, ask him to do a painting of Hermes Paris store in the past during the time ladies still wore gowns & transportation is not as advanced as now. That'll be special. :search:

lilach, my dear - why does it not surprise me that you found the same artist that created that lovely window display? lol. go for it, i say! and btw, my vote is for GH. remember - pics when this baby is done!

aspenmartial said:
All White!!!!! It will be sooooooooo gorgeous!

lilach, out of my curiousity, may I ask you how many, what kinds of Hermes bags do you have right now if you don't mind me asking? I have been curious about what collections you have now, but I always forgot to ask you...Maybe you posted on this forum already, but I missed it...?
oh no problem i don´t have ANY :hysteric::crybaby: at this very moment due to my divorce ( mabe you remember that story i shared itwith you right at my beginning here) i was used to have over (ahem well 30)and it was a micxture of kelly to birkins to bolides in nearly all leathers from croc to ostrich over lizard to barenia/denim and toile :shame:
so but since everything was cleared financially and in my private life i am back into the buying business with the one downside. all the bags offered to me have been not to my liking and i am verry pikcy to what i want and like. so the only way to get my bags are special orders or shopping around the globe as i cn´t bring myself to use resellers (but this may change). so this podium was the first one after my divorce :shame: but i tell you my new collecion will bring my old one to shame :lol: ah and i am currently waiting for the vert anis due toarrive in the next months and a beige rosé and fushsia croc due to arrive at home end this year beggining next year and 2 more bags due to arrive at my boutique as boutique orders in november (one ostrich one chevre) that are surprisingly to my liking and exactly what i want. (i bet my manager ordered them with me in his mind:tender: )so ladies you can look forward to a lot of pics and then name me shopmomII