Ladies, I need your encouragement.....

1. Reading this Forum has awakened my desire for a B bag. I've decided that I must have one but b/c I don't have any credit cards I have to save for a month and a half :cry: Please tell me it worth it.:yes: :flowers:

Also I'm thinking about a City, any color recs? I probably wont be able to see it in person before I buy b/c Atlanta doesn't have much of a selection.
  2. Def. worth it!! But be aware. Once you get one, you will want another. :love: :love:
  3. I haven't got one either, but I assure you that they're brilliant bags, and that they're totally worth the money. I like the '06 Rose and Pale Pink, and of course the Seafoam is a fab colour if you can find one. Do you know which style you'd get?

:roflmfao: hehe sorry! I couldn't help it!

Anyway- YES it's SO worth it! If you think you like them now, wait til you GET one! It's amazing. I am still madly in love with my first b-bag. Just make sure the color is right for you.. since there are so many choices, it can be quite difficult sometimes to choose! :graucho:

Good luck on saving! I always put up a picture of what I want or write it down on an index card and put it on my desk so I can remember every time I feel tempted.. :shame: It doesn't always work but it's worth a try!

PS. If you wait a month and a half, the new colors will probably be out! Those look GORGEOUS.
  5. 06' Rose and Pale Pink are the same color.
  6. I'm thinking the city
  7. It's REALLY worth it! In a month in a half you will be just in time for the fall colors -- they're going to have some amazing blues this season (as well as reds and neutrals) - maybe call Balenciaga NY to reserve the city of your choice?

8. and another, and another and another:roflmfao: Get one, seriously its a wondeful investment:yes: . I would choose the City:graucho: :biggrin:
  9. Definitely worth it! and get ready to be hooked...The city is the best style IMO.
  10. girl it's def worth it!!!!!! I myself have quite a few bbags and I don't even care if they all look the same (same style):roflmfao: :lol:
  11. I agree it is worth it!!! Save save save, then spend spend spend lol!!
  12. thanks everyone! I just have to decide on a color
  13. As a new B-bag convert, I'd say DEFINITELY worth it. I just got my first one, a City in Origan (light olive) and I'm hooked! The City is a perfect size for me and I'm in lurrrve :heart: with the color and the design of the bag. These really are special bags.
  14. Jem - if you have the patience, i say get a color from Spring 05 or earlier. they are SO MUCH more yummy. you can sleep on them as a pillow, they are so soft. newer ones are more... crunchy.
  15. ^the new leather is supposed to be better this season (we will see...)

i like the city too... IMO the city, work and hobo are the best for everyday use