LADIES! I have the new catalog in hand!!!

1. So without further ado, I present to you the pics!

The Cover:

[​IMG]

Part of this catalog is just a rehash of the last one (with the model lounging in the chair with all the Sig Stripe bags), so I won't waste your time with that stuff but get right to the NEW stuff!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The cost of that Large Ergo tote is $648 (It's kinda blurry sorry -- #11316)

More coming, just be patient! :yes:

2. ^as you would say "In in serious lust" thank you for pics and info!

3. Here's the rest:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Thank you, thank you for sharing!!! I am loving the brown ergo!!!:o) Plus I am sure there will be way too many other things I love!!!

Great job with the pictures!!!!:tup:

5. Last round! I WILL have that wristlet!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also I saw two new charms in the little book, one was a breast cancer awareness charm that was a pink leather heart with a metal pink ribbon #92170 $38

And, the cutest dice charm with BRASS instead of silver, one red die, one white, #92221 $38. Whee!!!

6. I went to two different Coach stores today and neither one of them had any catalogs. Thanks for the update

7. I LOVE that belted ergo hobo!!!!!!!

8. I'm in my store weekly and pretty friendly with the manager and the SAs there, she always slips me the catalog! :graucho:

9. Thanks Krispin... You Rock!
    I am seriously loving that belted hobo. :smile:

10. thanks for sharing, I need that wristlet too. Can we order it?

11. I can't what to see the ergo in khaki/plum. I wish coach was coming out with gray bags for fall besides the legacy ones. Gray is scuh a hot color for the up coming season but I don't like legacy.

Does anyone else think all the patchwork bags are way overpriced?

12. I'm not sure...but you caould always try calling the 1-800#

13. Ooooh! I love the darker Ergos and that Patchwork one is AWESOME!

Thank you!

14. Thanks, Kristan! I am loving the belted ergo tote! Darn!

15. Ooooo... I like the Ergo hobo & tote... and if I was a bazillionaire I'd buy that Python jacket in a heartbeat!:wtf: