Ladies, I got a new bag!!!

1. First let me tell the story...I went to Easton looking for the black/silver sig. stripe tote, but it doesn't come out until Monday. So I went looking for other totes, and found this bag. It's special because it only came out in 10 cities nationwide, and little old Columbus was one of them!!! It's not even in the catalog. So this bag comes in leather and signature, and there's a $100 difference between the two. It comes in 3 sizes (small, med., large). The colors (leather) it comes in are black leather and winter white (?) w/mahogany leather. The signature colors are black/gold (hardware) sig, khaki/mahog (?) sig, and khaki/blue sig. The sigs are the large C's. I'm not sure of the exact name of the colors, so don't quote me on the names. I was deciding between the black sig and black leather, but the sig didn't "pop" on the black sig as they did on the khaki sig.

According to the tag it's called the Leather L (for large?!) Shoulder Tote.

I don't know the other cities it came to, but if you're in or near Ohio, the only store is Coach @ Easton (Columbus), not Coach @ Polaris.

On to the pics...
    newbag.jpg bagon.jpg bagsides.jpg baginside.jpg tag.jpg
  2. BEAUTIFUL!! :love:

You are so lucky!! I really would like to get a new bag but I am OFF LIMITS for awhile. I have a b-day coming so maybe the hubby will let me...

Congrats! Thanks an awesome bag!!
  3. Is that considered part of the Legacy collection??
  4. ughhhh I wish my store was a pinnicle store! I bet those are coming out next spring.
  5. I looove you bag!!!! Congrats- it looks timeless and classy!:flowers:
  6. Oh wow, great bag!:yes:
  7. She said they'll be out in January!
  8. Hot bag! Maybe its being test marketed in Columbus!
  9. Congratulations! I love it, and it looks great on you!
  10. Wowowowowow!
  11. Wow - nice! Love the hardware. You have excellent taste!
  12. Fabulous bag! Congrats.
  13. Beautiful bag, very classy
  14. It looks great on you! How exciting! :biggrin:
  15. That's a pretty bag, definitely my style. Thanks for the info on it, I'm going to check the stores here in Vegas to see if they have any.