Ladies..I am finally doing it!!

1. Okay, I am stepping out of my matchy matchy box starting tonight!! I usually HAVE to have my wallet match my bags, well, frankly I am downright tired of it. I LOVE LOVE the heritage tote in white so I marched my Italian begonia into my store today and bought the medium tote, accordion wallet and wristlet..all in white. I am obsessed with the tote but kind of eh about the wallet but had to have it because it matches. Well, at the store I fell in love with the new hampton flower motif french wallet, swingpack and wristlet. I know these all match BUT they would be mixed with my heritage bag. PLUS I know I would use the flower wallet way longer than the accordion wallet because it's just too big. I will post pics when I get back from the boutique tomorrow:girlsigh::girlsigh:
  2. Yay!!! I am so excited to see your new purchases!!! Congrats!
  3. I LOVE that new flower french wallet you are talking about!!!! I saw it in the store the other day. It is darling! Good for you! The wallets and accessories are TOO EXPENSIVE for you to be just so/so about. Buy what you LOVE!!! I'm not a matchy, matchy person. I LOVE my turquoise Ergo french wallet so she goes in every bag I carry! :graucho:
  4. Sounds great! We need pics!:woohoo:
  5. Congrats!! I think you will love the white Heritage Tote!
  6. Actually, I think your choice of accessories will coordinate beautifully with your bag, and coordinating is almost as good as matching! And I agree that accessories are too expensive to be so-so about, so it is far more important to LOVE them!
  7. ^^You're so right about being so-so..I just got back and have butterflies of excitement, I will post pics as soon as I can!!:love::love:
  8. I LOVE that wallet!!! So glad to hear you're stepping out of your shell! Congrats on your new buys (the Heritage collection caught my heart as well!)