Ladies & gentlemen, meet "the Graduate". Be prepared, he's armed with lots of jokes!!

Absolutely stunning, congratulations :love:. Thanks for posting your photos.

I believe you have a classic in the making. It's so much more then "just" a hand bag. A true masterpiece. Quite possibly one of the most important icon bags to date. Unfortunately, some people have not understood the whole concept as yet :confused1:.

I’ll have my Mancrazy on Tuesday and will post pictures shortly thereafter.

Congrats on fab new bag I'm happy to people are starting to post pics of these I've been looking forward to seeing RL pics the professional one's never really do the bags justice

I believe you have a classic in the making. It's so much more then "just" a hand bag. A true masterpiece. Quite possibly one of the most important icon bags to date. Unfortunately, some people have not understood the whole concept as yet :confused1:.

I agree I think a lot of people are going to wake up to thsi collection when it's gone from the stores

Absolutely stunning, congratulations :love:. Thanks for posting your photos.

I’ll have my Mancrazy on Tuesday and will post pictures shortly thereafter.

Thanks LVMode! Yeah, I feel like I'm carrying a Richard Prince painting in my arm. I know some people don't like the jokes on the bag and some think it's ugly, sexist and offensive. I am totally the opposite! :P

When I first saw the bags on the runway, I was like, I had to have these bags. And the joke is the best part. I wouldn't get it if there's no joke on it. Yeah...:supacool:

Thanks LVMode! Yeah, I feel like I'm carrying a Richard Prince painting in my arm. I know some people don't like the jokes on the bag and some think it's ugly, sexist and offensive. I am totally the opposite! :P

When I first saw the bags on the runway, I was like, I had to have these bags. And the joke is the best part. I wouldn't get it if there's no joke on it. Yeah...:supacool:

"Art is never chaste. It ought to be forbidden to ignorant innocents, never allowed into contact with those not sufficiently prepared. Yes, art is dangerous. Where it is chaste, it is not art." - Pablo Picasso

:tup: