ladies, don't forget that as of yesterday...

1. the b-bag store in nyc had 3 bordeaux firsts left & they're gorgeous :love: ...give daphne a call if you're interesed before they fly away!!!

212-206-0872

p.s. one of them was more distressed than the others, so make sure to specify your leather preferences

2. Thanks for the heads up!

3. you're welcome chloe-girl, i should get busy & post some photos of mine so you can see!!!

4. Oooh! Yes, please post pics! I'd love to see yours! :smile:

5. OMG bordeaux!!! yummy color!!!!:love:

6. they're coming girls, they're coming, i'm downloading now!!!

7. okay, here you go gals, just keep in mind it's brand new, so it's still shiny & stuff...and the full beauty of the rich wine color doesn't show as well on film as it does IRL :sad: ...it's such a deep, rich, wine color, with purplish hues...i'm sooooooooooooo in love :love:

BORDEAUX BAG 1.jpg BORDEAUX BAG 2.jpg BORDEAUX BAG 4.jpg
  8. Ooooh!!! It's gorgeous!!! I love the color! Eeek! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to get mine, too! :smile:

9. I have one too and it's one of my favorite colors of all time. Enjoy it!

10. It's such a beautiful color:love: ...
    now, should I just go ahead and get the bordeaux city or wait for the new Grenat City?:huh: Both yummy colors.....:heart::biggrin:

11. i think all they had were firsts. but check with aaallabama or whoever posted about these originally.

12. awe, thanks so much for loving my bag girls :p ...it's so hard capturing the color well in the pictures...and chigirl's right, i think they only had 4 firsts available (3 after i grabbed mine)...the color's more of a plum-ish red wine color than the grenat, which is more brown :smile:

13. yippy, me & Pupster are going to be twins :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart:

14. Woohoo! Wonder Twin powers activate--in the form of a Bordeaux First! lol! I'm such a dork. lol. Your pics are making me even me excited! :smile:

15. the color is beautiful, aaallabama!

ps don't forget to put your name on your pictures... watermark, i mean- sorry had a brain fart....