Ladies and Gents... I need help...

1. I have been thinking about the Le Fab lately and considering it for a while, am planing to purchase it but can't decide on the color.
    What do you think is the best color for it?
    My husband liked the new brown color with the silver hardware but I don't know.
    For those who own the white, do you always worry that it will get dirty quickly? I am very anal about my bags and always like to keep them clean which is why I try to avoid getting white (except the multicolor ones)
    I am also wary about getting the black as I have too many black bags already.
    Sorry about the long rant:flowers: . I just want to make sure that I get the right one. I love the gold hardware but don't want it to tarnish. Does it have that problem?
  2. Well I find that the white isn't really "white, white" if you know what I mean. It's more off an off white. It seams like you could just wipe dirt off of it. I have even gotten caught in the rain with my new bag and....nothing!! Not a mark or anything! The brass is so pretty with the white. I'm sure that after years of wear it would tarnish but if you take care of it it should be okay. The white is just so classy looking!
  3. To be honest I like ALL color but black. The Geranium (sp?) is a fabulous color so is the Plum. The white is simply perfect as it is a creamy all year round white. The blue is also great. What is the color that you like the most? Which one do you think it would be the one you would carry more? I don't care for the brown as well.
  4. blue if you can find one, if not black.
  5. The blue one is really gorgeous. Some PF members have it and posted pics. You should check it out!
  6. I would actually love to have the blue one, but my store does not have it anymore. Should I go and have them locate one for me?
  7. Have them locate the blue one for you! You WON'T regret it!
  8. I would go with the white - like tr444 says it looks so classy.
  9. I like the Plum but I already have that color in the Le Amiable. I actually am thinking about either the blue or white.
    And I agree with the brown. It just looks so boring to me. I think if they made the harware gold, it would be a different story.
  10. I think I am going to try to do that.
  11. OMG!!! That is EXACTLY what I told my SA when she showed it to me!!!:nuts:
  12. We tPFer's think alike.:lol:
  13. I love all the color of suhali, I agree I think brown with silver seems rather dull but I haven't seen it IRL.
  14. Add me to the list of people that thinks that the new brown should have gold hardware :yes:
  15. It's funny, a lot of people want black/silver combo but LV SAs told me it's not in the works (at least not any time soon). LV manager in Toronto told me that LV decided on silver hardware because many people have aksed for it! What's beyond me is WHY they chose brown to go with silver?:shrugs: