Ladies and Gents...Help me Decide?? UPDATE!!! PIC ON PAGE 3!

1. Hi all! Well, I have taken my last final today and just found out that I have been nominated to be the student speaker at my Graduation!! So...this calls for something LV!!!

I don't want a bag, because I will probably be using the Ivorie Alma all summer.

I want to get something really nice, maybe up to $500 or so. What do you think? I can't decide, I would like something that sort of celebrates my Grad. Does LV have anything like this?

What do you all think? Thanks in advance!!
  2. Hmm. Do you have a specific line in mind at all? And congrats BTW!
  3. Shoes!
  4. ^^Oooo, shoes! Definitly a possibility!!

I don't have any specific line in mind....I'm open to anything really.
  5. what about a nice planner / agenda since u are ust graduation. or a nice LV pen ? congrats ont he garduation !!

6. I was thinking about this too. Right now I have an Indigo Vernis Agenda Sm. and a Marshmellow LV Nails agenda pen.

I was thinking I need the Medium size agenda, but I don't know if I want to give up the indigo!!
  7. I think you should get the gold Suhali Medium Ring Agenda when it comes out... and a pen too!!! :drool:
  8. My vote then is for shoes! Shoes! Shoes!
  9. Shoes!!!
  10. Definitely Agenda in Medium, Suhali line currently have it in black. Damier or Epi would be cute too, plz u can hot stamp either ur inital or grad dates on it! Congrats!!! :yahoo:
  11. O:huh::huh:oo how about the azur sandals? :drool: those would match well with ur lovely alma and azur piece!! :graucho: :heart:
    and they are so:huh::huh::huh: pretty :tender:
  12. Congrats! I say go for the Indigo Agenda!! :tender:
  13. Shooooooes!
  14. hmm...i think ill vote for the shoes as well!
  15. Congrats!! Hope your speech goes well!