Ladies and Gentlemen, today I shared an elevator with Marc Jacobs.

Nicolas Ghesquiere and Marc Jacobs should get together and have a designer handbag lovechild. (sorry, just came from the Baly forum)

thats soooo exciting! yes, i totally would carry an MJ bag with me at all times if there was even a remote possibility Id run into him! I would daydream that he and I become close friends and he ends up naming the next bag after me! ;) :TUP:

That is soooo awesome! I'm sure you'll run into him again. Be sure to carry your MJ with you at all times! Tell him you're a die hard fan. And he'll invite you upstairs to pick any bag you like that hasn't even been released yet! How great would that be! You HAVE to say Hi to him and tell him you love his bags. I'm sure he'll be nice, lol.

that's so cool! i would love to meet mj, but i would probably be too nervous and shy to talk to him. i need to find out where the mj offices are, so i can ride the elevator up and down all day. the only celebrities i get to see are ones on the d list and hardly worth mentioning, but marc? i would freak out quietly inside. haha.

WOWOWOWOWOW!! That's why all MJ girls need to like carry a MJ ZC or something little that they'll always have with them just in case they're not carrying the bag.

Pop it out and just say please please sign this???:yahoo:

thats soooo exciting! yes, i totally would carry an MJ bag with me at all times if there was even a remote possibility Id run into him! I would daydream that he and I become close friends and he ends up naming the next bag after me! ;) :TUP:

^^^ Love this dream!!

- Thanks for sharing!!!! -- I would be SO EXCITED!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Omg that is so awesome. Definately make sure you have either your MJ bag or a ZC with you at all times now lol. I always have my cell phone on me which has a camera phone so at least I'm always prepared.

SHUT UP!!!

Anyone else see the episode of "Rule of Engagement" where David Spade saw a pretty woman in the building elevator, choked, and then for the next week rode it all day, every day trying to "bump into" her again. You should do that!