Ladies and Gentlemen, today I shared an elevator with Marc Jacobs.

1. Yes, it's true. He was by himself. I know MJ has offices and own some rooms on the top floors of the place where I work, but I had never even seen him before today.

AND.....I saw him checking glancing at my scarf which is handmade and quite unique.

soooooo awesome :smile:

2. Too cool!!! Did you speak to him?

3. Cool! Were you carrying a MJ bag today? Maybe your scarf inspired something for his collection.

4. No, I was tempted to say hello but I didn't! And I was wearing a MJ bag today but didn't have it with me at the moment! I am kicking myself! What a conversation starter that would have been!

And then he would have said..."wow, what a devoted fan...why don't you come into my workshop upstairs and have your pick of any bag,shoes and outfit you would like??! "

a girl can dream can't she??

5. ^^^It's a good dream. Maybe he'll remember you and send a search crew out to invite you up to view the new collection for the fall. Yeah, that's a good dream. Could happen. *smile*

6. So funny, you could have asked him to autograph your bag if you had it with you!

7. That's soo exciting!!! If he has offices in your building, then there is a high probability that you are going to encounter him again.:tup:

8. How freakin' awesome!!!!!:nuts::nuts: I would have starting sweating profusely probably! LOL! I hope you see him again!!

9. That is SO exciting! I would have had to stop myself from hugging him. What a pleasant surprise! Love your job. The only person I see in the elevator is the Staples guy. :shame:

10. Oh that would have been freakin' awesome! :nuts:

I would have been carrying my MJ Tere Tote and casually said, :idea: "you really should bring these back."

Actually no, I would have been reduced to a nervous puddle on the elevator floor unable to make eye contact for fear of making an even bigger fool of myself. :shame:

I'm not one for getting star struck, but it's the iconic Marc Jacobs!

11. wow i knowwwwwwwwwwww that feeling you just don't believe it!!!
    i work in television and run into stars a lot in elevators and i never say a thing i get nervous and later say gosh i wish i had said this or that...
    i am going to start carrying my camera phone in my pocket in case i don't have a bag with me just in case i can get bold and take a pic!
    IF IT WAS MARC JACOBS I WOULD HAVE HIT THE EMERGENCY BUTTON AND STOPPED THE ELEVATOR .......AND WOULD HAVE TOLD HIM HE HASSSSSS TO COME HERE AND READ AND POST AND GIVE HIM THE BIGGEST HUG ...then he could be let out of the elevator
    lol
    so i am crazy
    seriously GOOD FOR YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIN

ps...next time you see him will you tell him that we need special TPF discounts for all of us here on the MJ section!

12. oh u lucky thing. i would've did what gingarita did and hit the emergency button on the elevator huahuahuahu

13. how cool!! Now you know to carry your MJ with you ALWAYS when you're in your building. Then there won't be any possibility of you not having the bag, and then you'll be able to have an icebreaker and get a signed bag!! How great would that be!!

14. Ah, just tell him that you really admire his designs! Don't be afraid of him! You go girl!

15. How exciting! what do you do or what sort of place do you work for?! I want MJ to come into my work building! lol