lacoste friends and family

1. 20% off from Dec. 7-10! :yahoo:
  2. Thank you sooo much for posting this. I always use these friends and family codes to stock my BFs closet with polos. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

gregsgirl :heart:
  3. Thanks for posting!
  4. Thanks sebyul!!! I'll be following gregsgirl's footstep in stocking up polos for my bf!! :yes:
  5. Oh boy... time to load up!
  6. awesome!!!! thanks so much for posting!
  7. Great post!! Thank you for sharing!!!!!!
  8. Great - thanks!!!!!
  9. it says "one use per customer". so can the original hardcopy only be used like it was for br and gap?
  10. i recieved the email too. i live in toronto, canada so can i still use it at my lacoste store?
  11. Thanks for this! I was planning on shopping Thursday so this is perrrfeecct :heart:
  12. That statement is just decoration. Maybe their end paragraph wasn't long enough for aesthetic purposes.

They mean to say that each person can only use this once, but there's literally no way to enforce this. Even assuming they keep all your information on electronic file (and no one is less than completely honest about their contact information), you can still ask your mom or brother or best friend. Realistically, 3 days isn't enough time for you to use it that many times anyway.

You can print it out and use it.
  13. Awesome!!! Now I can stock up!