LA Weight Loss ?

1. Has anyone tried the program at LA Weight Loss centers? If so, what was your experience like? Is it expensive? Does it work? What is the basis for their program?:confused1:
  2. I would like to know too
  3. I don't know much about it--haven't done it myself, but I've heard that the concept is similar to Weight Watchers, i.e. portion control, etc... Hopefully someone else will have more info!
  4. I have a friend who is doing this, so remember that this info is secondhand...

My friend has lost about 15 lbs in less than a month. Too fast to be healthy IMO, but she feels great. She said she's off of all salt and all sugar, which can't be a bad thing. They don't make you buy their food or anything, mostly what the weight loss center does is counsel you.

My friend says that it costs about $600 up front. If you reach your goal you get part of it ($200?) back, if you maintain your weight loss for a certain amount of time you get more of it back.
  5. I'm not sure on the details, but my mom's friend has lost about 35lbs in 2.5 months. It must work WONDERS because this lady would eat a WHOLE box of Snackwells cookies or whatever while on Weight Watchers and be like, "Well it's only 12 points!" Hehe. She loves LA.
  6. :wtf: Regardless of how many points, I can't imagine eating a whole box of anything is good for you!