LA Sample Sale!

The location looks close to the Beverly Center. Since some have said parking might be a problem, is the Beverly Center within walking distance?

Looks like it is just between the Beverly Center & the Grove. I know the last FALL sample sale was near by. I was able to find street parking on Fairfax and walk a couple of blocks. . .

I know the area well and I don't recall there ever being a tremendous problem to find parking. Especially at that particular hour. I think everyone should be fine :smile:

I remember I didn't have too much trouble finding street parking right on 3rd last time. But it's totally walkable from the Grove... about 6 or 7 blocks? It's a distance but doable.

jumping in a bit late here, but i really want to go if there's a chance there are some BF bags. not too happy they're charging $5 to enter when it was free last year. had a blast shopping and touching all the leathers tho!

anyone going right at 5pm tonight? i'm contemplating if there will be special deals early on or if they're going to save the good stuff until tomorrow. :/ traffic is going to be crazy from the OC. not sure if I want to venture up during that hour when it might take me over an hour to get there.

^ I wondered that during the S/S sale if better bags were put out on the actual day of the sale then for the the VIP night. Maybe I will also go on Friday too :graucho: