La Roche-Posay Sunscreen

1. I have pretty sensitive skin, so I use some products that are meant for babies and children. I started using La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics 50+ Lait on my face, neck, chest and hands this past summer, and I loved it.

In the past month or two, however, I've noticed that I have some small bumps all over my forehead, cheeks and chin. Occasionally a few become breakouts, but they're more annoying than anything else. I stopped using the sunscreen a couple days ago to see if that was the problem, and it looks like the bumps are going away.

The problem is, I really love the benefits this sunscreen offers, and it works really well. Does La-Roche Posay have any sunscreens which work for sensitive, combination skin? I only use an SPF of 30+. Or can anyone recommend a sunscreen which is good for the face and offers the same kind of protection as La Roche-Posay products?

2. I know a lot of people who have had similar problems with the LRP.

If you can get your hands on it, Sofina makes a nice SPF milk in 40+ that is photo stable. If you want something that you can get easily, Neutrogena Dry Touch in SPF 70 is good. Fairly photo stable, around $10 and very easy to find.

Good luck!!!

3. My skin dries out with the Neutrogena Dry Touch, but I will look into the Sofina one. Thanks for the recommendation.

So LRP doesn't make a sunscreen for oily skin? :sad:

4. I use this brand but it makes my skin oilier than it already is :sad:

5. I just bought L'Oreal Ombrelle SPF 60 Face Cream. It's hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, but it's as photostable as LRP. It seems a little lighter than LRP, so I hope it works out!