La Mer deluxe gift set w/ $250 purchase

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] Larger View [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yours with any $250 La Mer Purchase
    With our compliments. Receive this deluxe gift*, yours with any $250 La Mer purchase.

You'll receive:
    • Crème de La Mer, 0.24 ounces.
    • The Lifting Face and The Lifting Intensifier, 0.17 and 0.06 ounces.
    • The Refining Facial, 0.17 ounces.
    • The Tonic, 1 ounce.
    • Eye Balm, 0.1 ounces.
    • The Cleansing Lotion Packette or The Cleansing Gel Packette, 0.2 ounces. Please let us choose the packette.

Shop La Mer

* The value of your order must total $250 before shipping & tax. One gift per order, while supplies last. Does not apply to previous purchases, or in store locations.
  2. thanks so much for posting sonya, i've been waiting for gift time to restock my mommy's la mer products :yahoo:
  3. What do you think the value of the gift is?
    I'm business-like so I want to see if I am getting a good deal
    *hides face and runs away*.
    Is the stuff good for oily skin?
  4. The La Mer sample alone is worth about $25....

There are very few La Mer promotions. Saks' recent beauty event was the first time La Mer samples were given out....
  5. I only use La Mer so I usually try to wait for these beauty events.

I saw the Saks ad for the beauty event including a La Mer sample in a magazine, but when I received the bag there wasn't any La Mer in it. I contacted Saks customer service and they informed me that a La Mer sample was not included, despite the ad. :confused1:

The NM beauty event was a disappointment too. You had to go into the store to redeem the La Mer eye balm deluxe sample offer (which is pretty much the only reason I waited for their beauty event since the deluxe sample is in a tube and is much better than the regular-sized jar for hygienic reasons). I ordered online so I missed out. :sad:

Oh well!
  6. Is this gone already? I just tried, nothing was added! Or is there any code to apply?
  7. Yes, I think it's over. I don't see it on the site. You may want to call to make sure....