La Malleable Perforated Leather

1. Hi .. I came across this in the local newspaper today !! It is prettier than I thought ! I m wondering if this is seasonal ?

25ed5p2.jpg 25ed5p1cc.jpg
  2. It is beautiful. I wish I could affoed one!!!!

3. I am in serious trouble now :nuts: :drool: :drool:

4. oh I LOVE it! but I know it comes in like 2 sizes, xl and xxl? no? well I think the XXL is overkill but XL would be GREAT!

5. Wow!!! I absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing.

6. I am in trouble too thought I would ignore it for the season but when the better pics come .. sigh!! Guess my account will be mad at me

7. LOL You are funny and you are not alone for sure :graucho:

8. I was about to take my name off the WL for this bag because I was unsure if I really wanted to spend that much money on a bag, but now :drool: I can't wait to get my hands on the bag. Thanks so much for the photos!!!

9. Don't forget, LV is going to launch a matching wallet and coin purse as well. Unless, of course, there are production problems. They will be quite expensive too: 700 USD for the (long) wallet and 500 USD for the coin purse. Colours: black and grey/white only.

10. oh wow. these look a lot better than i thought they would. still a little too big for my taste. love the white!!!

11. Those are gigantic, not really my cup of tea but the white one's kind of pretty.

12. Looks really big, but a gorgeous bag!

13. Me likey :smile:

14. That's indeed pretty. :drool:

Thanks for sharing.

15. It really is a great looking bag!