LA gals: meet Christian Louboutin @ Saks

1. Just saw a Saks Fifth Avenue ad in the paper that says, "The legendary designer will be signing shoes and presenting his Fall 2007 collection Thursday, October 18 from 1 to 4" on the main floor in Saks East, Beverly Hills. Sorry if this is a duplicate post but I thought it was too cool not to share! If anyone goes let us know!!

2. Boo. This sucks, I wish I lived in the US! :sad:

3. He was at Neiman Marcus in Fashion Island on Saturday. I was so sad when I walked in on Sunday and realized I had missed his apprearance by a day.

4. That is so exciting.
    I went to an event 2 or 3 years ago, he was at Barneys in NYC and he was signing the bottoms of CL shoes. Some ladies even had him sign the actual shoe, which I thought was a bit bizzare. But it was a fun event, I would love to do it again.
    Does anyone know if he will be making any appearances in NY soon?

5. Monsieur Louboutin is coming to NY for an appearance/signing event at the beginning of next year, around January '08.

6. OMG!!! I would love to go and I'm in LA, but I have work from those times...any1 know when he'll come again..
    Also, if I do plan to go...can I tell him to sign the CLs I resently bought..still new in the box...thx

7. Foxy - thank you! I can't wait to see him again. He was so sweet at the last event. I am sure that it will be a mad house again.
    Pwecious - at the last event, I saw ladies that had brought their shoes (not necessarily purchased that day). I am sure that as long as they are brand new, it shouldn't be an issue.

8. Yes, I got an IM from Saks regarding this event. Do you think I should get there early? I don't want to stand in line forever!

9. still trying to figure out how to get out of work for this!

10. That is exciting! If only I lived in the states. =(

I wonder if he'll ever make his way up to Canada? ;D

Ladies, who get a chance to meet him, please do keep us updated!

11. YAY I'm going too!

12. Too bad I'm so far away. That sounds so exciting. I doubt he'd ever come to New Orleans. There would be like 3 people there probably.

13. did anyone go? i was stuck in the office waiting for an appt and then they bailed! i could have gone.

14. I know any tpfers make it to Saks today? I wish I lived on that coast, I am totally making the trip to NYC in January 08 to meet him, such a great opportunity!

15. I did not go but my friend said people were buying Louboutins like crazy. There was a long line for Mr. Loub to sign the soles of their shoes. She said it was NUTS!