L.V Happiness :-)

1. DH & I were doing a little shopping today, bought me an Iphone.
    very cool, anyway walked into my favorite L.V store and our favorite SA was there who we have not seen in weeks , she was excited to see us as we were her i showed her my phone she said "awesome" and we talked about the L.V case, (i was using my red epi speedy) i asked her could we possibly order a case in red epi she of course! we ordered one VERY EXCITED!!!:yahoo: i will post pics as soon as i receive it oh! and she took my wallet to be hotstamped as well. is she cool or what!!
    i just wanted to share some positive L.V store news. my SA rock.(sorry this is so long)
  2. AAA~H~~~ :heart: red epi phone case...!!! luxurious~~~

LOL don't say 'sorry this is so long' LOL what does that make me hahahahaha

my posts are...10000 words hahahahaha:push::push::push:

3. Congrats!
    Your SA sounds really nice!
    And congrats on the iphone!! i need to get myself one of those :yes:
  4. Congrats on your new case....can i ask what the retail is on that, please? thanks in advance !!
  5. I believe it was $265 USD.
  6. Woww... very happy for you. iPhone looks great, my colleague just came back from a business trip & he bought 6pcs!!! Do show us the pics soon, hee.
  7. Congratulations!
  8. Congrats!!
  9. Congrats on your new iPhone and your new iPhone case!!! I have an iPhone as well and I love it!!!
  10. Oh very nice! I bet all that red epi is gorgeous! Post pics when you get it!
  11. wow congrats! can't wait to see pics when you get it!
  12. I'm sure it will be beautiful......4 months from now....you know how those custom orders do!!!
  13. Congrats! on you Iphone case, thanks for sharing, i had no idea that you can order in epi.
  14. :tup: Ooooo that sounds so cute! Cant wait to see pics when you receive it!
  15. Yay, congrats on your new case and your new iphone! I'm stuck with the cect p168 (iphone knockoff) gotta save that money for BAGS!!