L@@K inside! Live SKIN SHOW!!!

Serenity,
Thanks! I responded to your poll earlier - I picked etoupe. When I decided I wanted a Lindy, I wanted etoupe, then my first choice was graphite, but I knew I'd love black, too, and one in the hand...my SA showed me 4 different lindys this week, and I didn't know when they'd get more at my store, so I just got it. Whichever one you get, you'll love it!

attachment.php

Oh, your cute kitty likes H too!

Serenity,
Thanks! I responded to your poll earlier - I picked etoupe. When I decided I wanted a Lindy, I wanted etoupe, then my first choice was graphite, but I knew I'd love black, too, and one in the hand...my SA showed me 4 different lindys this week, and I didn't know when they'd get more at my store, so I just got it. Whichever one you get, you'll love it!

Aww, you're really sweet. I've at least narrowed it down to etoupe and cafe atm, so I am getting somewhere.:yes: Which colours did you encounter this week?

Graphite is quite nice for most things but I've always preferred black-black for bags, rather than dark grey shades. It's only my humble opinion (graphite lovers pls don't throw rotten tomatoes:sweatdrop:) but to me graphite looks like they ran out of dye for what's meant to be a black bag. *ducks for cover*

Aww, you're really sweet. I've at least narrowed it down to etoupe and cafe atm, so I am getting somewhere.:yes: Which colours did you encounter this week?

Graphite is quite nice for most things but I've always preferred black-black for bags, rather than dark grey shades. It's only my humble opinion (graphite lovers pls don't throw rotten tomatoes:sweatdrop:) but to me graphite looks like they ran out of dye for what's meant to be a black bag. *ducks for cover*

Heh heh, I'll join you and be pelted by tomatoes, but I find graphite too pale for my personal tastes too. I'd high expectations for it as a very dark grey, given the name. Heck, it looks like they ran out of dye for what's meant to be a dark grey bag ok, not to say a black bag.

Heh heh, I'll join you and be pelted by tomatoes, but I find graphite too pale for my personal tastes too. I'd high expectations for it as a very dark grey, given the name. Heck, it looks like they ran out of dye for what's meant to be a dark grey bag ok, not to say a black bag.

^^Lol, actually you're spot on with that observation.

^^^^^ I actually had been remembering graphite differently - I have an LV vernis in what I'd call graphite and it's like a shimmery dark gray with a lot of depth, which is what I'd like but when I looked at the leather book today it actually had a lot of brown in it. I saw chartreuse clemence, vermilion swift, and black swift w/ GHW, all were nice but I really wanted something to use every day.