Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Categories: hills drama

E!online
293.conrad.bolthouse.101907.jpg
We're very curious about this burgeoning friendship between Lauren "L.C." Conrad and nightlife impresario Brent Bolthouse.
As any Hills fan knows, Brent is Heidi Montag's (aka L.C.'s archenemy) boss at Bolthouse Productions. Last month, we were shocked to see Lauren—but not Heidi—at the Intermix opening, which was both Bolthouse deejayed and promoted.
Now, just last night at Victoria’s Secret's Phi Beta Pink Party, the two were hugging. What gives?
Could L.C. be clamoring for Heidi's job to further revenge? Or perhaps Mr. Brent knows he needs to play nice to reality television's hottest star, despite his employee's qualms?

someone here said they're pretty sure Heidi isn't working for him anymore. . . wonder if that's true?
Looks like he has a serious grip on LC though doesn't it?
Almost freaks me out for her, she looks uncomfortable!:s

I'm sure its nothing. He is one of the hottest promoters and owns some of the hottest clubs in LA. They all probably make nice with him. I saw a few pics of him partying with Paris. Did any one see him in Jessica Simpson's A Public Affair Video?

I'm sure its nothing. He is one of the hottest promoters and owns some of the hottest clubs in LA. They all probably make nice with him. I saw a few pics of him partying with Paris. Did any one see him in Jessica Simpson's A Public Affair Video?
I don't think he owns any clubs, I am pretty sure he owns a promotion business. It's better for business to make friends than enemies and Heidi isn't exactly someone you want to put your alliance in, kwim? Heidi and Lauren are feuding, not Bret and Lauren.

Why would Lauren need Heidi's job? It's not even in the same field as hers. Anyone can put a spin on any picture and make it a story.

I didn't assume the title meant she's trying to get Heidi's job:nogood:
More like stealing someone's best friend.
LC is into fashion, not nightlife promotion.

I don't think he owns any clubs, I am pretty sure he owns a promotion business.

He expanded to nightclubs. Area and Hyde nightclub were two of the club they opened and of course promoted. Unless they sold them they still own and operate. I found this article.

In a move that will revolutionize [COLOR=#003366 ! important][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,&quot][COLOR=#003366 ! important][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,&quot]LA's [/FONT][COLOR=#003366 ! important][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,&quot]nightlife[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] scene, Bolthouse Productions and SBE Entertainment Group (SBE) have announced a major joint venture partnership that will see the two entities join forces to develop, promote and operate nightclubs, supper clubs, restaurants, lounges and bars. Additionally, SBE and Bolthouse Events are partnering to develop and expand Bolthouse Events into a full-service special events company.