L-adies & Gents, come & have a L-ook.....

1. When I placed an order for her, they didn't have the swatch to show me so my lovely SA showed me a Lindy in this color, I loved it right away & said that's the color I want, then when I got home & tried to find pictures of bags in this color, the only bag in her specs that I could find online belonged to a reseller & looked very light & I started fretting whether there had been a mistake with the color shown to me.....
    Finally she made her way to me,I have been wondering when she'd be made, faxed my SA 2 weeks ago to reconfirm the delivery address & she arrived on Feb 18th. I had her delivered to my brother's address in HK to avoid the import duties & he hand-carried her on the flight back to me today & when I saw her I was so relieved, as there aren't that not too many pictures of this bag in this color here, I wanted to share so some tpf-er wondering about this color can have a better idea....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

c1.jpg c2.jpg c3.jpg
  2. Wow, your bag has been on quite the trip! Can't wait to see...

3. Ooooohhhhh!

4. One quick tease, promise.....

c4.jpg
  5. show us ...

6. Oh dear I am useless at this game! I see a dark and a plummy brown colour....Marron fonce?

7. DS woke up & I am patting him to sleep & uploading with one hand....
    presenting Cafe 35 GH in Clemence.........

c5.jpg c6.jpg
  8. Yeayyy! THe big reveal!! Take it off...take it off!

9. strip her!!!!

10. Wrong again!

Love the bag, gorgeous! Especially with the gold, yummy...

11. :tender:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

[​IMG]

medusa, It's as yummy as I remember it in a GM Evelyn at my store. ​

12. She will be my travel workhorse, when I can bring myself to do it;), I hope to be able to tuck/kick her under airplane seats, not cringe when she goes through the scanning machines & I hope to have great adventures with her.....

c8.jpg
  13. What a delicious colour!!! Well worth the wait

14. Gorgeous medusa.
    Such a rich colour which looks fantastic with the GHW.

15. Congrats!