1. Hi!!!,

Just a quick question, does anyone know where i would be able to buy L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani and Le Sportsac via the internet, but who would also ship internationally???

I love the bags and would love to get my hands on one, but i am clueless, and there seems to be nothing here in Australia, and all the sites i can find only ship in America.

Your help would be appreciated. :smile::smile::smile:
  2. The only place I can think of is eBay. You would have to find a seller who would ship internationally.
  3. I had thought of that but was hoping i could buy off of a reputable website. Thanks for your help though.

Anyone else with any ideas??
  4. Bloomingdales sells L.A.M.B. and Le Sport Sac.I don't know their shipping policy but it might be worth a look.

I found the info.

We cannot accept international orders on-line. If you would like to place an order for international delivery, please call 1-800-777-0000, within the United States, Monday - Friday 8am - 9pm EST and Saturday 9am - 6pm EST. If you are calling from outside the U.S. please call 001-1-513-573-8170, Monday - Friday, 8am - 9pm EST, Saturday 9am - 6pm EST. FAX 001-1-513-573-8171. English only. Shipments outside the U.S. are subject to extra shipping and handling charges and fees. Duties and value-added taxes may be required and are the responsibility of the customer

5. Sorry, I was thinking about the Lamb lesportsac bags. I forgot she has a regular line of bags.