L.A.M.B Spring 2012 Fashion Show

1. Source: http://beaconstreetonline.net/gwen-stefani/l-a-m-b-spring-2012-fashion-show-confirmed-for-september-11

Can't wait to see the bags!! :biggrin:
  2. Yay I was just about to post is anyone had any news, if anyone has a live video stream like last time please post!
  3. I'm super excited!!
  4. Interesting quote from Gwen about the collection (from justnodoubt.net)

Gwen talked to WWD.com about inspirations for her L.A.M.B. Spring 2012 collection:

“This may be hard to imagine, but this season is a mishmash of everything I love. You could describe it as the Rat Pack going to India on the Soul Train.”
  5. Sounds really interesting! There hasn't been much Gwen has released that I haven't liked, so I have faith that a season of everything she loves is going to be STELLAR.

Can't wait for Sunday! Hopefully by the time I get off work all the pictures will be posted!!
  6. I really hope we get to watch a live feed again, but without all the glitches we had last time lol
    *fingers crossed*
  7. LAMB Spring 2012 palette: white, black, red, green, yellow.

8. [​IMG]
  9. [​IMG]
  10. Wow....the bags are so different!
  11. [​IMG]
  12. At least the satchels look larger in size again, yay!

13. I love yellow bags. This tote is my favorite so far. Does that look like patent to you guys?
  14. There are a bunch of photos here! GAH! Censorship? Really??! You know where to go, guys...
  15. [​IMG]